Reviews for No Use Crying Over Spilt Coffee
Horch chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great story. :D

Haha, typical Grossberg. xD "Ah, youth, like the scent of fresh lemons, you see." :))
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"I swear, Diego. That coffee addiction of yours will lead you to an early death." Little did she know...

Ah I hate Miego. It's so damn adorable that it's tragic! Good one shot :)
Miss Minute chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love the bickering and the banter between them! :D

I see a lot of angsty angst, and not too much humor. Good job!
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aw that's so cute :D
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw! That was so adorable, and Diego was in such great character. The mistress part made me laugh out loud. Great job, as always. :3
Qk chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You were absolutely right about the fluff and I love you for it.
icer01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Now this was really, really cute. I like the characterisation of younger Maya.
Lin-ZB chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, that's adorable!

Totallynotbiasedbecuaseit'smyfavoriteparing NO not me. xD

-ahem-

Fangirling aside, it's a well-written piece!

Personally, I love when Grossberg comes in. And of course the whole concept is good, and I think the personalities were captured quite well, and the usual shebang.

My one complaint is that Mia seems a little more distant to Maya than I think the games imply, but I suppose that's a personal interpretation thing, ya?
Alchemical Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I think you did a very, very good job. In my opinion, you've gotten the characterizations down very well, especially Diego's. I'm not entirely sure what Mia's is, officially, but I'm quite a fan of yours. XD

And props to you for Grossberg's quote. :)
WittyVitale chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this story. It was very well-written, I loved the interaction between Mia and Maya, and I enjoyed the hurt/comfort scene w/Mia and Diego. I chuckled when Mia said "No coffee", and when Mia and Diego fell asleep on each other, I squeed. So cute! Fantastic job!
crderf chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is really, really good! You should so write more Miego. Awesome job! I loved it!