Reviews for Astronomy for Beginners
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
This whole story was awesome. It actually made me cry and I pride myself on never crying over fiction. So, great job with both the angst and the humor and of course, the happy ending! Please write more Dean/Chloe adventure fics Please Please Please! Have a wonderful day...
ariblack chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
This is one of the best Smallville/Supernatural crossover fics on this site. I laughed, I cried, I cheered and I rediscovered my love for both these shows. You rock!
lita2extreme chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I wish there was more. This is a good story. Please update.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Hey, it's me again.

Sorry, but I just had to review again. I can't stop smiling from the sheer...awesomeness that this story is. Have I mentioned that I'm in love with your way of writing supporting characters? I wrote about it briefly in my first review, but again, I just wanted to say that I truly admire how you handled the rest of the supporting cast, especially Castiel. He wasn't relegated to the side even after Chloe and Dean found a romantic relationship together, which was amazing considering all of the other romantic fics that I've read. For some odd reason, once a romantic relationship has been established in a story, authors like to forget that there are other significant characters within their stories too that have their own background and thought processes. I always got so excited whenever one of the Justice League members made more than a brief cameo into the story. They may not have been prominent, but they did make important decisions (like Oliver being the first Chloe confesses to about the voices). Sorry for not being the most concise or even coherent. I guess to summarize it, you don't allow the Chloe/Dean couple to monopolize the story.

Favorite line: Castiel sighed. "I couldn't imagine living in a world where she didn't know who I was." -That right there proves that although he may not be romantically interested in her, his feelings about her are just as important as Dean's
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Just wanted to say that I like how Chloe's introduced to the Supernatural universe via Castiel, even though the character mentioned in the label is Dean. It's like a pleasant surprise to find that even though a person may not be the one of the two main characters used as a category, they still play an important role in the story. That goes for the Oliver intervention too.
Sqidly chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Fudging loved this story ! Most definetly ! Keep up the great work !
snarkNsass chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

I laughed, I cried, I couldn't wait to read the next line. A perfect blend of characters and the dialogue was fresh and stayed true to the characters.

Thanks for the enjoyment,

Umma
rae3m2009 chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
I absolutely loved this story. Great plot line. I also think it would have been cool to see Chloe stay an angel, but then she couldn't really be with Dean and there wouldn't be a happy ending for us readers and I love a good happy ending.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Ok, seriously? It's like everything amazing and good in the world converged to make this story! The humor was so well executed and your writing skills are something to be envied because I swear to the almighty Zeus that I was utterly jealous after reading this fic. No...really, I was like 'Jesus please bless me with just half the amount of skill it took you to whip this bad boy up.' I asked for half to seem less greedy, BTW. Sadly, I'm still waiting...maybe I shoulda asked for half-of-a-half. lol.
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Thank you for writing such a good story. It's pretty long and yet I didn't skip much (except for a few lines I've already heard in SPN or so). The beginning in medias res hooked me up perfectly, that was a really good move from you. I also appreciate the astronomical theme.

Thank you for writing such a smart story. Chloe is the only character from Smallville who can take the worst, but deserves the best. Sometimes I think she's the superhero of Smallville. So thumbs up for your choice of protagonist. You also let the members of JL realize that and become her "harem", especially Oliver, who is obviously in love with her (I bet you write Chlollie fanfics as well). It was a little unnatural that Chloe had no Clark issues, she never remembered him and he barely appeared in the story. But the better for her: I love it when she realizes her cost and tells Castiel: "Of yourse you're going to miss me. I'm awesome."

Thank you for writing such an entertaining story. It wasn't just the last chapter. There were some lines throughout the chapters that made burst out laughing, which doesn't happen often.

And thank you for writing such a comforting story. Not just that you shipped Chloe with Dean, you also changed SPN's last series' ending that I didn't like.

Oh, and the fifth thank you goes for your grammar and writing style. Beware, I'm so going to browse the rest of your works RIGHT NOW!

Angie
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
LOL! This was my favorite chapter! IT had to be! I could not stop laughing throughout the entire read. I had to take a break from all the guffaws and hilarity to wipe the tears away!

Thanks for such an amazingly awesome fic! I absolutely enjoyed it!
babyshan211 chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL. I can't stop laughing. That was awesome:) Hope u'll do another story soon.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
LOL! This was a riot! I seriously love this epic tale of yours. I greatly enjoyed all the humorous adventures that took place and the lovely characters. Thanks!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
I loved this chapter. Especially the quotes from the Wizard of Oz, a favorite movie of mine.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
WOW! Dean and Chloe are simply incredible together. I loved that Chloe was able to see those she loved. She needed that chance to be with them when times are so tough.