Reviews for Beckening of the Sea
hi chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Don't stop keep writing
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love it:) absolutely love it:) its writers like you that make me love this website. You really brought out every detail, every emotion to life. It's like you dug into Ariel's brain and told us all of her inner feelings. What wonderful work:)
Reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Well done. Very poignant with a flow that most other writings around here lack.

I have no Idea why you don't have as many reviews for this well done piece.
xSummersx chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I'm really thankful you pointed this one out to me! I love when people show a connection with Ariel and her mother. I loved it when you said the place where Carlotta had touched Ariel that only her mother had ever done that and if felt wrong to her. And thank you for being grammatically correct and punctual, lol it's a pet peeve of mine.

I'm always happy to read Romances tied with a deeper meaning behind them. Ariel had a difficult problem, being only half of who she is on land or down in the sea. Great ending as well!
luna345 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this one almost made me tear up! i loved this fic, and will check out a few of the others on your page. i will say this, though, i have always felt that sebastion was more of a uncle figure, always looking out for ariel. this was so cool! keep writing!

-luna

p.s.

would you be able, when you have time, to check out my story, eternal twilight, my full sailor moon fanfic? please and thank you!
x-x-Dreamer'93-x-x chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I am so sorry i haven't reviewed sooner! My finals and revision have been taking up most of my time!

oh my gosh! what a beautiful, very long one-shot lol. This was such a sweet story, i loved it! you described everything beautifuly and brought back all the old characters people love. i have a question, did you write the song Ariel sings when she's on stage? It's a pretty little ditty. I like how you set this a little after she became human i mean we never really found out how she felt after making the transformation :) The little moments between Eric and Ariel were so cute and filled with fluffy-cuteness :D the perfect kind of love.

Good job!

Dreamer xox
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I liked this, it was every sweet.

One thing though, you may want to go back and spell check the story.