Reviews for The Middle Ground
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This should have happened after demonology, stupid cm writers! U wasted a great hotly moment, but thanks to fanfic it's possible! I love the smile cranky son of a bitch remark and hotch helping emily
Storm-SA chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very cool character dynamics. Loved the story!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Glad Hotch could finally be there for her! :D Loved your take on this ep. and how it could all be resolved! Loved it! :D
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was such a sad episode for Hotch/Emily but you made it better. I loved it.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
you did a good job on this story... im glad that emily is okay...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was so sweet! I loved it. (: Great, great job. (:
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
'And they would do normal things. Make dinner, make love, watch television, argue about politics, everything everybody else did. And they would be happy for those little snippets of time.'

I love that. It is almost depressing for me to imagine that they could never have this at all.
liz314159 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I'm so glad you are doing these post ep stories and missing scenes. I love how you pick up on the hints in the episodes, albeit subtle hints and not nearly frequent enough for my liking, and you find a way to explore and expand them while keeping to canon. It's funny how I can see an episode now and pick up on little things I missed the first time - little gestures or looks in a certain direction...

This episode started out with promise when she initially went to him, but his later pulling back on helping, and only doing more on Rossi's many things felt wrong and inconsistent or off at times. Thanks so much for providing possible explanations (and time for them to be together) - thanks for making Demonology better.
ICE-CRREAM chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
that's so sweet! Lovely
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved the way you describe his worring and feelings. It was good, hard in a few parts and real, so real.

I was happy and relieved when she got at his place and he taking away her clothes and doing a bath was so cute! He really loves her and she should never - ever - let him go.

:) Well done.
Celina79 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Thanks so much for that ending. That was really the End I wished to see in the Episode.

I loved it!
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Yet another excellent one shot. Being in the UK we've only just seen Brothers in Arms so Demonology is a long way off but I can't wait. I only wish some of the great stories I read on here could be truly reflected in the series!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm so glad there was someone there after that ep to make her all better!

Well, not ALL better, but better. know what I mean :)
kingsmeadroad chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I do like this. :) That episode was bruising, it totally ruined all of their good relationship, so thank you for fixing it! :D
Ecda chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
You fixed it for me too! Thanks! Much much better ending.