Reviews for Murmur of a Heartbeat
rosepetals411 chapter 16 . 5/9
I love this book or whatever it is so did Mate mean when he said that Caitlyn was with someone else?
BabiStarLite chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Just so everyone knows, I will be re-writing this story in it's entirety. I wrote it when I was 15 and I can barely even begin to re-read it now. It's rather embarrassing. Now that it has been nearly four years since I began writing this, and I can write so much better, I have decided to write this once more. I went through a very tough time the last few years and I had given up on writing publicly.
It's time to re-amp this.
-Kristen
crystal the optimist chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
You forgot to give the Hannah Montanna Movie its song mention. I liked this story, but it's kind of getting out of hand. A little ridiculous. Thank you for the first seven though. :) You're a pretty good writer. You just need to work on commas. I noticed you prefer to just use a period if you have to use anything at all. Thank you for not driving me grammar crazy though; I'll definitely give you your props on that. :) Have a nice day.
crystal the optimist chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Quick tip. From the beginning of actual intercourse (penetration), the entire things lasts an average of four minutes. And hour and a half of actual intercourse is practically unheard of, especially for a boy's first time.
Mrs.LaceUp chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
JESSE! I LOVE HIM. YOU KNOW GOOD MUSIC. I ALSO LOVE THIS CHAPTER. IT WOULD HAVE MADE ME A LITTLE UPSET IF SHE AND SHANE HAD SPLIT
So-sinful chapter 35 . 8/31/2010
WOW

This story was AMAZING xD
BloodySundays chapter 37 . 8/29/2010
So, I just wanted to tell you that I have re-read this story. Again. And I'm not kidding, but I just fell in love with it. Again.

Shane's and Mitchie's journey through this story is amazing. They went through so much, but never stopped loving each other. I guess that is what got me so caught in this story. Both Shane and Mitchie made mistakes, some bigger, some smaller, but they still forgave each other and moved on.

So I'll move on and read Rage and Love now. And when I feel like it, I will read this story again. And again and again and again! That's how much I love it. I feel like I'll never grow tired of it. )

Big, virtual hug. ~ 'hannah
FruitSmiles chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like this. :)
Ccspot chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
This story is soo good with all the drama! cant get enough
BruRoLeeNoyesHS chapter 34 . 11/3/2009
you put the wrong lyrics to turn right o.o haha jsut saying they are weird i was trying to sing with them and it did not work one bit haha
Enchantixtracy chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
At least she is not pregnant. I mean, each story has Mitchie getting preggo, and then Shane accepts it, and the trials and tribulations they face together and blah blah...I'm kinda glad she is diaognized. It's something new, and not so pregnant type.

Sorry. I'm trying to be romantinc, cause Yesterday I realized that I hate romance, and I want to be a normal girl.

I Love Your Writing!

I'm weird, right?
BloodySundays chapter 36 . 10/27/2009
Wow... That was really unfair! But since I am selfish, I'm glad that you were forced to do all of the dishes on your own, because maybe this story hadn't been written if you hadn't listened to Homecoming (such a great song!) so close. )

I don't believe in love at first sight. But I believe that two people can feel some kind of attraction when they look at each other for the first time.

And I just wanted to say that you really scared me with this. I thought that you were going to tell us that you had changed your mind and that you wouldn't write a sequel... I kinda overreacted x'P
KendallSchmidtlover chapter 36 . 10/26/2009
Hm idk...i want to be able to believe in it, because I think it would truely be a beautiful thing...but life is hard and people aren't trustworthy and emotions are just confusing and conflicting that what you might think is love at first sight only turns out to be infatuation...I believe that love is out there...somewhere...but people are just hard to trust for love to true at first sight...wow sorry that was long winded but it is just how I feel and who knows maybe I am wrong and I will randomly bump into a guy and look him in the eyes and then I will realize that he is my true love/soul mate/everything of my dreams...a girl can dream right? lol
CillayeO chapter 36 . 10/26/2009
That's so kool, the title was what caught my eye when looking 4 a story to read. Ahha & I feel your pain, well not really since I just live with my mom but its like she's always yelling at me to clean this to do that lik ? & she gets soo bitchy & then doesn't ever leave me alonee. Ugh fml -_- sorry. Lol

A; uhm idk.. I mean you can fall in lust at 1st sight, suree haha but love? Idk I don't thnk it's that easy. & yeah :D
aznsmartalec chapter 36 . 10/26/2009
I hate when I have to do stuff around the house, and my brother has to do nothing, too! It's infuriating!

Well, I'm glad you decided to finish out the story.

answer to RQ: I don't know if I do because it kinda contradicts "Don't judge a person before you get to know him/her". I live by that.