Reviews for Master of None
Please update!
AKCChamp chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
More please!
MidnightAsh21803 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Simply amazing. I had never really paid much attention to this pairing until I stumbled across this fic. It was truly epic.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Keep going
magentasouth chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. This story is amazing and you havent written on it in months which suggests it might be abandoned. AARGH. dont abandon it - you were just getting to an interesting turning point. Jeez.. you really dont like writing tom riddle do you? I have noticed his conspicuous absence in all your other fics.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
I likely how slowly the relationship moved; how Lucius didn't try anything physical while Severus was too young, and how - when things finally became sexual - they went a bit further each time instead of doing everything at once. :)

I also thoroughly enjoyed how Lucius clearly controlled Severus, both in and out of the bedroom, but never threatened him or bound/gagged/blindfolded him to do it.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Ooh, wow, I really loved this! Your writing style is amazing; you seriously should consider becoming a published author!
halfwayhopeful chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
The story (so far) was wonderful, well-written and well-paced. Please continue it!

halfwayhopeful
Lemon.Limee chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
oh yay! This was great!
Edward Cullen Sucks Balls chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I doubt Lucius's thighs are golden, they're probably brown and covered with poop...

By the way, why on Earth would Severus need to ask Lucius to remove his underwear after Lucius told him to give him a blowjob...?
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
smiles love it
Keppiehed chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
A well thought out character study. Most revealing about how our poor Snape becomes so embittered later in life. I kept wanting to shout at him and sway him from his course! A treat for your audience, thanks again.
Mistress Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I loved this story! It fits their characters perfectly and had me hooked until the end. I was wondering though if there would be a sequel? *Pleads with puppy dog eyes* Keep up the good work!

Mistress Slytherin
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Beautiful story. I think a writer who goes the extra mile to keep each character in canon makes the better writer. I can't stand OOC Snape. He's meant to be...well Snape. I am guilty of making Lucius OC but it really was for a good cause once.

Everything about this was stunning. Your writing was very engaging and your descriptions were spot on. You paced the story well and of course, your lemon was hot.

This was believable. I can read the books and conclude that this relationship was possible. Great job!

Nef
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Awesome story! I liked their relationship and you kept both of them in character. Also, the lemons were really hot. :D