Reviews for Between Two Worlds
Syd lagos chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I already read half if it and I just have to say ...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU NASTY PERVERT I only read up to like chapter 7 and I just have to say you ruined it for me mewtwo was my favoriet WAS please never again for the sake of Pokèmon please never again
ashleyli chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Her powers excelled? Past Mew's? She could control the trances? Two things wrong here. One, you should have made her not be able to control her powers, not even a twinge. I know it seems bad, but that is how characters grow. You just made her not an average Mary Sue, but a full-time one. Second thing, is this past or present tense? You say that her confusion and disable attacks ARE very impressive. Yet you also say that she learnED a new attack. This whole "I learned a new attack by pure accident, unkown to everyone." and the "I also sharpened my senses in a trance. Which, by the way, I can now control when I want to." gives me the sense that she is very... Mary Sue. That is all I'm going to say. No noteworthy flaws, no struggle...nothing! Fix it. Right now, it is intolerable.
ashleyli chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I can already tell that she will be a Mary Sue. Perfect figure? Jean shorts that were much too short? Nothing is more boring than a character that is too perfect. Even if she has trouble controlling her powers, write it the wrong way and BAM! It actually makes it worse.
Medicinal Explosives chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Great story! The characters, although a little "M-rated", we're very in-depth and real. Can't wait to read the sequel. My only complaint is that the chapters were WWAY too long. I'm not that quick of a reader, & it took me about about an hour to read each of the latter chapters.
marc chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
very well written story so far.
Rayne-the Phantomess chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
IT WAS GREAT, I was on the edge of my seat, lol. I've started reading the rest and its great. -bows- thanks for a great story!
Bubbles chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
Is good but...I don't think it's T...I think it should be rated M
Tsaukpaetra chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
I liked this one. This story didn't seem dead-set on emphasizing MewTwo's pain and suffering and hatred over humans (mostly).

I had to make myself read in foreign-language-reinterpretation mode, as almost every sentence (though grammatically correct) contained severe misuses of periods and or commas, which caused some confusion.

Consider this:

I felt a light weight resting against my head, and I glanced up. Seeing a sleeping Mewtwo, his face stained with drying tears.

Maybe could have been this:

As I felt a light weight resting against my head I glanced up to see a sleeping Mewtwo, his face stained with drying tears.

Flow is a very important consideration when writing, you don't want to make yourself seem immature by writing choppy sentences! :)
1337m3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
OMG! I like it that you are writing fan-fics about Mewtwo. Write more fics and support Mewtwo! (Oh, God I feel like Amelia).

And also, people who are reading this, we need more Mewtwo fans than anything else! I mean, geez have you ever looked at how little Mewtwo websites we have?

( And support Zelgadis and Amelia!)...I feel like I'm advertising.
WiseAbsol chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
I'm not certain if I've reviewed on this before. This is one of my favorite fics ever! I sometimes go back and read it for the fun of it, enjoying ever last chapter! You should be very proud of this story. You've done an excellent job on it.
Winged Sence chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
Okay. I've thought this one through.

I have read this story over, quite a few times. I wanted to find some constructive critisizm but, I simply cannot. I'm seriouse. Your story was THAT flawless. I'm sure there was a mistake but I must say. The story simpley oozes with pure perfection. The plot, the romance, the story.

I must say, I get a little irritated when I see this story being compared to damaged. THIS is FAR different than damaged and in my opinion, FAR better. This story hits the top three of my all time Mewtwo favorites. This story is simply amazing. Every chapter added onto shaping and structureing this masterful piece of art.

I'm just at a loss for words. I realize how long it has been since you last updated your second chapter. SO I bid adieu. I hope there is another story out there that will match this one in grace!

:bows:
ryoky chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
This fic truly is Grade A Damage material. This is the best Mewtwo fic i have seen since Damaged was written and finished. Great job
KawaiiGameFreak chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
THIS STORY ROX MY SOX!I was crying and laughing all the 't wait for a second like LUCK AND KEEP WRITING!
ZeoViolet chapter 11 . 1/12/2005
Sponge, it is extremely apparent you have way too much time on your hands. Have you seen many of the other fics around this site? I've seen very few with more plot and character depth than this story. Even I won't deny Mary-Sueish qualities contained herin, that was the subject of many a discussion between Mystic Mewtwo and myself. I watched her writing style evolve over the years, and the fics she is currently working on are truly masterpieces. This was a story that started something grand and only evolved since then. (By the way, did you get past Chapter 1, even? The story goes a helluva lot further than that...).

No reviewer should nitpick and tear apart any story witout looking at the bigger picture. Criticism is one thing, especially positively-constructive criticism, but you more than cross that line. Your aim wasn't to point out possible problems, or flaws as you saw them. Your aim was to get a reaction.

I am pleased to say you failed. I was extremely shocked to see the sort of things you put up for others to see. That is no reviewer of any skill I ever heard of.

Furthermore, I have yet to really see any fic without a few Mary-Sueish qualities in them, including my own. (incidentally, I better not catch you reviewing my stories if you can't say anything more constructive than what you purposefully lashed out at Mystic Mewtwo with. Even my stories, hard as I tried to downplay it, has a few strings of this sort of thing through it.) Any story that is extremely well-written can more than make up for a quirky character. I'd suggest you read the many reviews Mystic Mewtwo has recieved praising her for giving readers, readers who really wanted a *story*, hours of entertainment.

No writer is perfect. I make mistakes, she makes mistakes, and you sure made one helluva big mistake in not writing anything really worth reading in your 'reviews'.

So learn from them, as I do and she has. Writers are far more inclined to listen to you when you actually have something worth saying-even if you are saying you don't like their fic.
Leonardo Mystic chapter 11 . 1/7/2005
Sponge, are you even a Pokemon fan, or do you just go around FFN targeting stories that contain material you find offensive to flame just for the hell of it? I'm guessing the latter because it seems obvious to me that you did not read through the entire story before passing judgement.

I know what you're trying to do here, and it isn't happening. You've only done this to get a negative reaction out of me, but you won't get one. You've wasted your time. Guess it was kind of foolish on your part, now wasn't it?

I realize I made some mistakes; mistakes that I've learned from and thus evolved my writing. I'm disappointed by them, but I'm not ashamed of them. In the end, they've only just made me better.

From your obvious lack of maturity in your reviews, it appears you have some evolving to do. Put that in your cup and drink it.