Reviews for Hush Now
SummerGaal chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This was beautiful! I loved it so very much. It's left me speechless!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
How did I miss this?! So breathtakingly lovely...Ah poor Laurie and Jo...
rultas chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I've always loved stories written like this. It has a good pace and was beautifully and well-written. I love the characterizations of yours and how there are these tiny little details that I feel are essential to it.

And of course, the posy.

In short, I really loved it.
belle chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good story. Well-written. The unrequited love between Jo and Laurie just tugs at your heartstrings. My eyes were getting misty by the time I got to the end of the story. This is beautiful. Just goes to show you can't judge a story by the number of reviews it's gotten.
ave chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
whoa, this is absolutely gorgeous. your prose is lovely. i like the small details, the dialogue... it really makes the story that much more real and moving. thanks for a wonderful read.
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i adore this. i love love love love love love jo/laurie and this is exactly what i needed. there's an unfortunate lack of pretty jo/laurie angst on this site.

"He is a long warm presence breathing hard beside her and she can smell the crispness of his pressed linen suit, and the breeze ruffles his curls, and oh."

This line makes me swoon. I just think of Christian Bale and his deliciousness but also the fact that Jo loves Laurie too despite her resistance and I'm honestly obsessed with this story. I adore it.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved it
Beth Rose Harker chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I already reviewed this in Livejournal land, but the story is worth more than one look. It's great! *adds to favorites*.

I hope you'll be writing much more Little Women fic!
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Lovely! Just lovely.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh, this is heartachingly lovely. The atmosphere is breathtaking, I don't know what it was. I could read pages and pages of this. I LOVE your characterization of both Jo and Laurie. Laurie would have long lashes, wouldn't he now?

And just the right amount of angst. I was worried for a second that Laurie and Jo would have an affair, but the grave scene is just right and ending brings a nice sense of peace. Lovely. I will definitely be reading more of your work in other fandoms and I hope you decide to write more Little Women fics!