Reviews for My life in a few words
trushwilson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was sweet. I really enjoyed your story. Although I am pretty certain that I would namesake my child (created out of undeniable, pure love) for a person who I believed did not evidence the ability to love unconditionally...or even at a basic level... I enjoyed the rest of this HEA.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was so sweet! It was perfect as a one shot!
amands12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
SOoooo sweet! You made me cry! :P
I3MR1525 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is such a cute story! I loved every bit of it!

You are a true writer with an extraordinary heart of gold! (now im getting in my poetic mood. hahaha) But it was a fabulous story. i hope u continue more works for any story!

luv & tatertots :P
JEANDGAF chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
NICE! VERY CUTE
shiningstar97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
its really good i cryed a little :)
BeautifullyDemented chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was so good i cried
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i love it
TwilighterRose chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ahh this 1shot is so beautiful. i practically had tears in my eyes! well done
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this was awesome! seriously...i adore this!
Madi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my god, I loved it. It was so sweet. I think you should leave it as a one-shot. I think being a full story would ruin the sweetness of it all. Leave it as it is.
tigerlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
please tturn it into a full story!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
oh wow...this was like...the perfect one shot!
The Music Lover chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh my god i love this more than probobly any other story i've read! it was short but perfect and i absolutly love the way you do edward's point of veiw! it is perfect there is no other word for it! i think you should make this into a story because this chapter set up the plot and plus your edwards PV is really really good and i want to hear more of it BUT i think edward's tatoo should have been on his arm instead of his chest because i always thought tatoos on your chest were kind of lame but it doeant effect the story that much so that's okay :) :}
ALICE CULLEN 704 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009