Reviews for TO OWN YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I am literally crying right now. So good, so beautiful,
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Amazing! The only one tragedy where I didn't cry. Jeez, it sure is cool thing to read.
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
'claps' A lovely ending to a very long awaited story.

I can't tell you the patients I have for waiting a year and a couple of months for this chapter.. I thank you for finally finding the time to update.. I feel happy for Ciel to finally have something good in his life before he died and now he has Sebastian in the after life.

I wonder seeing as you have updated if the others who haven't in a good year or so will now. It will certainly be a relief to know that they haven't abondon their stories. If so I will just have to yell at them in their new stories.
ANNONOMYS chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Not 2 sound impatiant or anything, but when r u goona update?It's already been like 8 MONTHS! Plaese don't forget and please continue. UR story's great by the way.
annonomys chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
not to be rude or anything but when are you going to update

i checked and the last time you updated was about 7 months ago
RipJawWolfFang chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
OMG! HE wanted to die?

why?

What did i miss?

oh the ending was kinda good, if it where longer it would have been better me thinks
Yddelvia chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
i hope you'd continue this...i actually like it a lot cuz there's always the same setting same stuff when you read kuroshitsuji fanfics and this one actually stands apart but still holds up it's wonderful brand of kuroshitsuji-ness...so i'm waiting for the fourth chapter...keep up the good worrk! n_n
Midnight Ghost chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Wow... FINISH PLZ!
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
More, I want more of this story and the need is driving me mad... I hope you will upload soon

Best wishes, Greta ;D
zerokanda chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
A smile I felt I would never understand.-why? sebastien is supposed to know him better than anyone! *bawls* ok, don't let this lame comment get to you.
Kags21 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
You have to update this soon I want to know what's going to happen
werewolf-twilight chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
The plot for your story is good, however I was confused as to which charater's pov it was. ( I read alot of stories so if it was only written in one person's pov then I forgot) Anyway keep up the good work. Jane
HaeneEmzette chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
wtf? you stopped there? ah! you're a sadist...
IntellectualXBadarse chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
PLZ UPDATE...X
Doctor Faustus chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
I'm really enthusiastic about seeing how this story turns out I really like how it's been going thus far. )