Reviews for Open Your Eyes
ChaosGriffin chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I need to know what the hell is going, update as soon as you can.
GKO chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
you need to update this.

thats not a demand.

its just fact.

its great!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Well you've managed to catch my interest. I look foreword to more.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
nolrai chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I like this.
zaisuro chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
What the hell is going on? I think Im in the same boat as Shinji, but i do have a few theories. Can't wait for the next installment! _
Escalus chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
O...I don't Maya'll just let him o so easily though :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Good update and I am glad to see that you are having Shinji asking the same questions that I am wondering, too...just where is everyone else, and that includes Misato and Kaji at this point as well...since if Ritsuko is here, shouldn't logically Misato be as well?...Then again, that is logic talking, and I am not sure if the world (or delusion) that Shinji finds himself in at the moment could really be called logical or not.
Kaname Langley chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Where's Asuka ? :)
The Immortal Firo chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
This story is intriguing i wonder what happened to Asuka? and did Shinji imagine everything that happened in the series? I like where this is going, please continue.
Archon Dragon chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
This story has my interest. I hope you continue it. If you don't continue, please post a chapter that summarizes what was going on: was everything just a dream, or did Shinji get transported to another dimension?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Well it is very interesting, yet confusing. I am not sure what to say at the moment, other than I can feel for Shinji because I also have no clue as to what is really going on here.
Sin-sempai chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I've got to say, this is really well done. I've been on FF for awhile but never actually gotten an account. To review this story and offer my services as a beta reader(mostly because I want to read these early) I made an account on here. I read alot of Eva fanfictions where they happen in different realities and the sort, this is one of the best so far.
Nightwish001 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I'm liking how this one is going... Really looking forward to the next chapter :D

I am curious on how the 'other' Gendo's personality will effect things, and then of course, there's Asuka... well that sounds like its going to be an entirely different kettle of fish!
Anna Taure chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Argh ! Cliffie !

Well, post next chapter soon, then. :) It's so intriguing.
lnorganic Angel chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
This is the Eva section, no one gets very much attention here. It's good, I like where shit's going. Keep it up.