Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwww
Bloodmoonspirit chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, really well written and very cute, I really loved it!
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is really good, the chracter descriptions are indepth through their words and actions. Beautifully written.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wonderfully written!

No buts. I'm right. You're not. Gary's not. Done. End of. Sleep," -Loved half asleep Ianto :)
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
A nice little fic.
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
When I commented on the original snapshot,I stated that Gary was NOT right. So excuse me for feeling a teensy bit smug right now?

And,just who the hell DARED to abuse Ianto previously? *fumes*

xx
Angelwood chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very beautiful and touching. Must agree with TechnoMistree, Shadowland and Paraxenos. You got me very curious about who hurt Ianto, why and what happened. God help them if Jack finds them. The whole converstaion whilst Ianto was sleepy was very cute and real.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Great story - I love your characterisation of Ianto in this one. Can I ask for (at some point) an expansion of this expansion? Specifically regarding this line: "That's knocking around, Jack. And trust me, I know. I've been there. You and me? Nothing even close to that." I, like Jack, am filing it away for future reference.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I still need to read all of the snapshots... Read this one for the background, and I love the pair of them. Jack's concern that he's hurting Ianto is adorable (as is Ianto half asleep). You write them both brilliantly and bring something special to their relationship, on top of a delicious writing style

Gx
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very sweet! Love your style
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Okay...cute and ultimately so sweet. I've had a few bruises after incredible sex. My lover saw the marks on me and was a bit purturbed until I explained that being a diabetic means I bruise rather easily. We still had incredible sex...but he was careful not to grab too tight or bruise me too much. Sometimes, just the thought was better than the sex...nah! But it was sweet...like poor Jack...so totally confused that he was hurting Ianto. Great ending...can't wait for your next one.

Darque
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I love the way how you described Ianto 's feelings about this, he was more than comprehensive and he really didn't care about the bruises because they weren't done on purpose. At least, Jack will feel a bit better but i am sure he will remember next time.
shadowland chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Great story. Will there be more to this story:? Will we get to find out who abused Ianto?
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
You're too damn good. Now I want the guy that hit Ianto to come back, and for Jack to go crazy on him xD

Amazing, yet again. You just never stop. If I'm going to keep reviewing (though, these little *squee* notes don't seem like they should count as a review) I need some more adjectives xD