Reviews for Snake Heiress
Lizza inlove chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
I like how you made hinata fierce and all but she will be more tough if you pair her with gaara and will hinata do what sasuke did
Lizza inlove chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
Azura0979 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
sasuhina, bitches
richboylion chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
So they killed their own comrades. Why, they could have just knocked them out.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
This is kinda lame. The ocs I mean. I was hooing for Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu. But meh. The story's still cool I guess. I go for SasuHina. Ain't it a bit to late tho? Haha. Anyways, keep up the good work.

~teamhebi
Nivellia Neil chapter 23 . 5/26/2017
Please update as soon as possible.
1 awesomestar chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
For some reason I can't help but laugh when I imagine Gaara saying 'I only love myself '.
Ruby Zamora chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
It's great. I'm really interested
cespericueta35 chapter 22 . 1/10/2017
OMG update this already like fr why start a story and then stop and not update, don't leave us hanging.
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Omg yes! You go hinata! :)
AtsushiLiezl chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
promise i thought harem now i hate yoru for hinata..
Thank you chapter 23 . 4/18/2016
It has been two years since you have updated, and about the 45th time i have reread the story, and I wish i was exaggerating. Though I know you will probably never update the story again, I felt the need to let you know just how much i appreciate this story though it not finished. I found myself though out the day coming up with ideas on what future chapter would have held and how the story would have ended and sure the outcomes are limited, but even so it still entertains me to no end. I read countless stories through out the week but this was somehow always finds a way to my thoughts and I know I can never not think about it, which I believe shows how well written this story is. Truth be told I love this story dearly, and though I do feel a ping of disappoint every time I check back to see no updates, I also feel a great deal of happiness simply because the story exists. So I thank you with the utmost appreciation Michi- san for the creation of this story.

Sincerely a hopeless follower who should get on with her life.
iam.sasuhina chapter 23 . 1/12/2016
Update! Please I wanna see hinabae get her team back!
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 23 . 12/5/2015