Reviews for Nosferatu
Sams Taz chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
OMG! OK I have to say being the mother of four hellions myself, I can so see my children doing something like that at that age! And seeing as how I have triplets you can imagine the trouble that they get into.

I was laughing so hard I was crying! I have actually been in a similar position just not with animals. It is really quite funny when it is all said and done, but at the time it is literally all you can do to not pull your hair out! *snicker* Yeah I am still laughing!
Sams Taz chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I just have to say that Michelle is a total idiot! I really can't stand her and hope that she gets taken out sooner rather than later by SOMEONE! LOL
neverqueen chapter 85 . 8/17/2011
*Sniff* Amazing story, and you have me cry once AGAIN at your phenomenal ending! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!

But I love you too, don't worry!

...

Goddamn, I sound like Minda!
neverqueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice setup, I'm so addicted to your stories it's not even funny. :'D

Sorry if I'm asking a totally obvious question here, but is this also a part of a trilogy? Or is it just a story?
redsandman99 chapter 85 . 9/26/2010
I finished it! Yay me! And I love it *hugs*
redsandman99 chapter 69 . 9/25/2010
Yay! Mindy killed Michelle. Boo for her and Kane having the plague though
redsandman99 chapter 59 . 9/25/2010
Why does Jeff ALWAYS have to die in these things? *pouts*
redsandman99 chapter 48 . 9/24/2010
Yeah I'm cheering for when Michelle dies. Bitch is going to deserve it in the worst way.
redsandman99 chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
Kane and his theories...*shakes head* Makes me wonder what he would have done if his kids had grown up to be gay anyway.
redsandman99 chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
That...was completley fucked up. Extremely well done but horribly fucked up.
redsandman99 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
*shakes head* I'm blaming Mark for starting all of this nonsense and I'm blaiming Trish even more for continuing it. *kicks her and shakes head again*
BTolson23 chapter 85 . 5/23/2010
Oh man, finished the fourth of your stories. This was damn amazing, and went into the relationship of the Trio of Destruction much more deeply, which i'm loving. I WAS hoping for Christian to survive, but at least he died a hero, DAMN POSSESSED TAKER and Edge. My god, i was totally not expecting you to kill Stephanie, what a great but bad (in a good way) surprise. Will you ever, EVER kill Randy off XDXD Nah, i love his character, and i love Punk's character. Also loved the last line of this story, just great. You are very talented, and now to go on to start the very interesting 'Raze'. Kane on heroin? I fear for Mindy...
TimTebow chapter 35 . 1/7/2010
i'm begginning to fall in love with this story, more than "Welcome to camp Crystal lake".
TimTebow chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
ahahaha! at chapter 17 " Fugly Guerrero"
BellaHickenbottom chapter 85 . 8/17/2009
yay they are all gonna live together! Im loving the brotherly love between them. The three of them are so cute!

cant wait for the next story!