Reviews for Mizushima Academy: A Classified Sort Of Thing
Amii1413 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hey x Its me, Amii1413 from DeviantART, SORRY I HAVNT TALKED TO YOU IN AGES! I think it may have even been a year, anyways, just read this again and loved it, plz reply! X
pinay-of-series chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
is this the end? i forgot. but if not plz continue da story
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
*raspberry*

this last chapter kinda... sucked. the story before it was great, but everything after just kinda went... downhill. darn. but other than that, yay!
CoconutConsumer chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Nice. Buy did you have to write down "spy school"? sounds a little weird. Not trying to be mean here. Your writing is great and perfect with only minor spelling errors here and there.
Lilith Shiro chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
i love your stories i hope we can be friends
FanficMonster101 chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
really good!
starstruck87 chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Love it, write a squeal. Also love how you based some of the things off of one of my favorite books,. Awesome story.
FlapJack Lover chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
aww so sad :'(
BanditJKilljoy chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
aw how cute! _ the first part is sad but that last thought of Sasuke's was so cute .
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
hi chidori & sasuhina fan here,

sorry we couldn't review earlier, we had our exams gomen.

we really loved ypur story and no actually we wantwd it to be any way its 'll look forward to more of your fanfics.
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
aw i EPICEPICEPIC! so sad i was crying a bit (really i was)

baibai hinata chan!

i hope to read the sequel x3
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT! :D

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS STORY CUZ ITS AWESOME LIKE THAT! LOL xD
So Happily Unsatisfied chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Epic ending! I seriously felt a pang in my heart reading the last few lines of this chapter.

I'm really sorry I haven't been reviewing, but I'll try to comment more frequently in the sequel. Can't wait to read the next edition!

So Happily Unsatisfied
Hakumei Kiyoko chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
OMG Nessa, that was amazing, I almost cried like ten times reading those last two chapters! Keep up the great work and text me when the sequel is up! Luv ya girl!
music-rox12 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Aw! I'm sad its almost over. At least your making a sequel, so I'm happy :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »