Reviews for Bound By Blood
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Beside the attempt with Dean's blood that didn't quite ring true to me-but I totally get Dean's despair-I just want to hug you all the way to next Sunday for this wonderful and brotherly tag!

In its ultimate sadness of witnessing the process of Dean having to cuff his baby brother to the cod, Dean's reflections and also his sweet and caring actions were so heart-warming, tender and caring, I just wanted to weep for the utter heart-break.

This excellent and well-written fic reminded me of everything I so love about their brotherly bond and showcases their unconditional love for each other that still lies at the core of each of them!

Marvellous!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Marvelous reflection on how torn, scared and helpless really Dean is right at the moment when it comes to saving his little brother from this.

But then, Bobby's right there, no one ever wrote a book/manual about demon-blood detox.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was good. Really good. That episode was crazy wasn't it? Like insane.
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I hate it when Dean blames himself like this. Hell, he even blamed himself for freezing when seeing Sam having a seizure. How could he not? Sam is his life. Anyone would have reacted the same way.

Trying to get Sam to respond to his blood. That was heartbreaking. Although I'm sure that's why you wrote that in the first place. *glares*
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw...if only sam could have seen and heard all this. you do a great job getting into dean's head. keep up the good work :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this episode! This was totally sad! Dean trying to feed Sam his own blood. Heartbreaking! Great job on this!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was really good! I think that this was really true to Dean's character, and it was well described. 5 stars!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I would at least hope thesewere the kind of thoughts going through Dean's head as he had to handcuff Sammy to the bed, I want the brother back the way we all know and love them!
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was beautifully written, it left me with a lump in my throat.

It describes Dean's emotions so thoroughly that I can visualise that happening. The love and sorrow that Dean has and the guilt he is feeling for what he has done to his brother were so eloquent.