Reviews for El Tango De Crookshanks
nellysh chapter 1 . 1/24
I love all your Ron/Hermione-Stories
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw, poor Crookshanks- he has to share his mist!

Poor Ron- he's jealous of a cat!

Poor Hermione- she's stuck in the middle1

Great fic!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love it! It's humorous and totally well-written!
melakem chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ha, ha, ha! That was smashing! So, romantic, so sweet, all thrown to the winds due to one cat and one half eaten spider! Thanks for the laugh!
silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
But...but...Crookshanks was juz bein' hisself :(

Don't you just love that lolcat? :)
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Really, really cute! Ron being such a sweetheart, only to be foiled again! :-) I'm not too worried, though. I bet sooner or later they will be able to pick up where they left off...

(Our little cat brought a "present" into the house the other day. Ugh! Fortunately, no dire circumstances resulted!)
MagikCat chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hehe! I haven't read this in a while and it was just as good the second reading as the first. I love Crookshanks - even if Ron doesn't share my sentiments ;).
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Too cute! And I love how Ron took tango lessons for Hermione. That's absolutely adorable - and definitely a nice change from the ominous 'Crossroads'! Really, though - the lack of lust-hungry cows in this is just peachy.

Take care (:
wow60 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Haha! Great job with this story. Crookshanks ALWAYS has to spoil Ron's suprises. :P
SugarDee chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
am i the first reviewer? maybe not..

anyway i liked it.. esp when crookshanks suddenly came into the room with a half-chewed spider..

you made my day.. really.. cos i've been doing this assignment due tonight since last friday.. so i'm here to thank you for making me laugh today!

good job!