Reviews for Small Signs
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I remember that cursive that they used for Snake's notes. I agree, it was just ridiculous. What a great way to incorporate it into the fic as an incentive to learn ASL. That was adorable. I wish you would continue this one.
Rain Raven's Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"You've got the prettiest handwriting I've seen out of a man"

I seriouly fell out of my chair. Amazing story.
Kepouros chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome!
villana81 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Omg I love this story! I just saw the movie and I never knew about Snake eyes and Scarlett in the comics, but I wanted them to hook up in the movie. I'm so happy that they do have a strong connection. Your story is amazing, please update!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Only Scarlett would be brave enough to tell Snake Eyes he has girly handwriting! :)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I loved this...it would be great if you decided to expand it!
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'd totally love Snake signing. I know some sign and I always like picturing him doing it. It's kinda hot ;)

"Snake-Eyes could take down enough Cobra to account for a small recon party all on his own." Wow! Love it. God Snake is perfect in every way. Uh oh...I'm fangirling again :P

Poor Snake. Really liked Scarlett doing what she does best and cheering him up. I love how they're a combination of brother/sister, bestfriends, and lovers. It's such a rewarding relationship.

Stunning, yet again.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Lol, that's great. I loved it. And I would certianly come back for more if you decided to write a continuation. )
NomadiCat chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I loved this story! It's rare to find good fic of a pairing that I enjoy as much as I do Snake Eyes and Scarlett, and even more rare to find such high quality writing. I'd love to see what you do with the two of them as they learn ASL together. You've got a great grasp on all stages of their relationship (its fragility, its strength, all of it) and I can't wait to see more!
MariusAzurathius chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Missed this one somehow...hm...Only one observation: Most handwriting analysts say that bold and loopy cursive letters - as with j, y, g, l and so forth indicate a very passionate person.
anubislover chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Vey cute! I liked the interaction between Snake-Eyes and Scarlett (my favorite pairing!)and if you continue this story, I know I would gladly read it, as long as there's more Snakes/Scarlett goodness! Keep on Rollin'!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
nice. lol I'm not suprised about the good hand writing though and I find that funny XD
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hi its me again, thanks for this another great one shot, and about your cuestion: YES! The latin american crew wants more snakes/scarlett stories, in words of a friend:

Here is why we dislike Duke getting the girl. One because it goes against a good continuity and picks a cheesy one based on the writers not knowing how to express a relationship between a silent man and a hot red head. Two I am against it because without Scarlett SE really has no depth of character. He is nothing more than a SMART missile you aim at the bad guys. No reason to keep him alive now, he has nothing. There is no story to be had with him without Scarlett. His vendetta is gone, his family is gone, his love interest is gone. Lazy writing dictated well we cannot do something with a silent guy except make him a killer.
topaht chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I'm glad she got him to laught about his situation! This was a fun read and yes, I'd like to see more. More of this and even just more Joe fic from you in general. :)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
hah i love it it ture in the marvel when we do see him wirteing in a issue and his hand wirteing is very cursive like

keep the polt bunnies comeing