Reviews for Redemption
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 7/8
i'm glad bella and jasper got a happy ending.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 7/8
bella is as bad as edward was,always thinking she knows what best for jasper.
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 7/8
like i said, jacob is a child who wants what he will never have.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 7/8
neither bella nor jasper really know how to go on without edward and alice.
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 7/8
i can see jacob being cruel to bella because after all he thinks he's done for bella, it was never enough to make her love him as more than a friend. being still dead inside and mourning edward still, i can see him being bitter and angry because he is still just a seventeen year old child.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 7/8
WOW! what an awesome first chapter.
athome Jo chapter 31 . 4/1
Great story!
Kushka chapter 31 . 7/21/2017
Great story
jeoliverio chapter 31 . 2/18/2017
This was a sad story w Edward and Alice killed right in the beinging, but it only had the last 2 chapters on the revenge from Bella and Jasper. The rest was Bella blaming herself and her depression
reptilegirl chapter 31 . 12/10/2016
Loved the book your a great writer
Michelle Law chapter 31 . 8/5/2016
I've been a Twi-hard/twerd for only 2 years (seems longer!) and just within the past week have stumbled into the world of Bella/Jasper fan fiction. I really enjoyed yours :) I love the idea of the Volturi being annilated, especially after killing Edward and Alice. haven't encountered the idea of "dead edward and alice" before, but I like your exploration of this theme.
cela chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
I lobe that jasper is man enough to tell her the truth instead of trying to hide things from her. this is one of the saddest but most uplifting stories I have ever read.
cela chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
you go girl! thank you so much, I've been waiting a long time for someone to write those words.
cela chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Jacob was always a dick, if he couldn't have it then no one would want it.
cela chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
that was an amazing story, thank you.