Reviews for Cataclysm
Taro Milk Tea chapter 36 . 4/20/2013
This is one of the most amazing AU's I've ever read. It's so creative, and I'm completely in awe of how you managed to create such a complex world while still keeping most of the characters completely in character! I really liked the transition you made from Ichigo being human to revealing his demon/hollow side! I honestly didn't see it coming at all, just thought he was a normal rogue! Love the moments when he loses control, just makes the moments when Rukia snaps him out of it all the much better xD his guilt and such... Maybe I'm too sadistic.
Your OC's are incredible! Thanks for making their descriptions so detailed, I was totally able to picture each of them in my head. Wonderful how well you incorporated all the characters, OC and canon, into the plot. This is just... Wow. I love it.
The only thing that kind of irked me was how brutal Rukia was when she confronted the marked ones about them being... Marked. I understand that she was hurt that they didn't tell her before, but her words stung even me xD good job with her powers, she's not too overpowered or too weak.
More demon possession of Ichigo! The moments are so intense!

I know it's been years since the last update, but I really hope you'll continue this one day! If you do, I'll be waiting!

Thanks again for putting in so much effort, and writing such a creative and intriguing story!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE update story was getting good.
zero09q chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Rukia is a little OOC, being scared and sitting around while people are protecting her
kicyslawa chapter 36 . 1/24/2011
I made it though At the beginning I thought that it'll be a bit difficult, as it's really long but when I sunk into story it just ended suddenly xD You made a great work! Rukia... And Ichigo... And Alithra and other were great! What alse can I say? Just update :)

P.S. I'm sorry for being SO kate! forgive me please :*
DarthMarek chapter 36 . 12/13/2010
I like what u done so far with the story. the OC's are well thought out, and regular bleach characters are not too ooc. I have one complaint/question however: Where is Kenpachi, and if he is showing up, i hope it's soon.
youtubesam chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
I don't want to seem to be mean or rude but I lost interest in this story. Rukia seems to be way out of character. She is not persistent for answers, she waits for them to be answered. Trying to leave no scars or footprints upon the persons heart, when peering into their past. I would also believe rukia would be more forgiving than rash about displaying her true feelings. To tell you the truth rukia seems to be nosy, cruel, and obnoxious. Why must she know of thier past, it is not her place to judge them when they are aiding her. I had liked the beginning, I'm truly sorry but I cannot go on reading, I'll try to read one of your other stories though. Until then, peace.
falconrukichi chapter 36 . 11/30/2010
h! new reader here!

i cant stop after reading the 1st chapter! even to place a review too! this story just..awesome! i love the plot- character. this story really fantasy my fav chrctr Nero-Alithra ichiruki? they're not in my fav list coz, they already in my heart god...

can say nothing for this story! it just..best!

preview

Hichigo tried to make ichigo doubt about Alithra? i wonder why..no doubt, her charcter really mystery to me.

there's more than 1 question i wanted to ask. but, let it go coz, i know the answer will come after
Winter Knight chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
that is very good I can't wait till the next one.
M.P.W6795 chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
Another great chapter! :)
FlourTheCat chapter 35 . 11/22/2010
First, I want to say I enjoy your story very much. (Trust me, few stories can make me read 35 chapters without a few days pause between.)

Second, I wish to encourage you to get your mind knot (AKA writers block) sorted out, and to remember us readers have your back.

Third, I am curious to know if there is any particular reason Thirteenth will be attacked-if it will be revealed later, that's fine.

Fourthly, I want to gently point out that commas can be tricky and putting them in the wrong position can cause confusion. A tip to remember that generally works is that if you were saying the sentence aloud and you would pause slightly, a comma would go there. I in no means wish to scorn your writing ability, but I just thought you'd like to know.

Finally, I want to give you a fat thumbs up and a pat on the back for managing to write a good story thus far.

Keep it up!
Zangetsu50 chapter 35 . 9/15/2010
im loving this u have to continue
LotusFlower640 chapter 35 . 6/10/2010
Love this chapter!
LotusFlower640 chapter 34 . 6/10/2010
Hichiruki? Hehe, I'm excited! Haha, now I love Hichigo! Awesome chapter like always. Keep writing!
LotusFlower640 chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
Caleb is awesome! He's so cute!
Lotusflower640 chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Kaien! Hehe, I'm a fan. Anyway, was that Momo at the end? Great chapter!