Reviews for Vyvyan's Drunken Ramble
nicoleb chapter 1 . 1/22
This was amazing. So IC and sweet. *_* Although, I'm a bit disappointed Vyv didn't follow through on his offer. XD
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I was laughing and crying all the way through this. A really good insight into Vyv's brain, and let me tell you, imagining Vyvyan's drunk voice in my head doesn't get any funnier. The bit at the end is probably true as well...Poor Rick...
LydVicious chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was completely brilliant. Pworurrrrgh at that ending! (it doesn't matter vyv, you should do it anyway! :D). My only dissatisfaction is you said it was the first in a series, but where are the other two?
ultranaff chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aw I love this drabble. Nice psychological insight on why Vyv wants to be a doctor and pretty accurate characterization of Rik, all quite on a deeper level - great
MyMapOfTheProblematique chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Haha, poor Rick. I 3 drunk Vyvyan!
MiniMoose chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Not into slashiness but those last few lines about the fucking had me laughing so hard it was completely worth it! My, but you write excellent boozy rambles. You've done right well keeping Vyv in character throughout most of this and he surely must have been fun to write. Depressing though it can sometimes be, I appreciate the extra realism oomph you give the Young Ones. This little snippet was full of voice and great, unspoken imagery.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
wow, that was so much fun to read! Really insightful and interesting, (not to mention realy funny.) I could imagine Rik's facial expressions and attempts to but into this mad rant. The ending sentence was ...whoa...awesome sauce.
Anaya Doitici Orewid chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I wouldn't feel right not writing a review on this, simply because of how much I love this piece. I've read it again and again - and now came back to fave and review it. I don't know what to say, really. But I had to make it vocal [for as far as a keyboard allows, anyway] how much I bloody love this..