Reviews for Necessary Things
CellophaneCatastrophy chapter 40 . 11/3
Hello. I just wanted to tell you that I have greatly enjoyed this story. I love how you portrayed Kakashi, and Suyo is amazing. And I admit to coming back every now and then to reread, just because it makes me happy. So, thank you for writing this, and I wish you a good day :)
northern.light64 chapter 40 . 10/30
This chapter made up for all the heartbreak in the previous ones.
I had hesitated to read this story before, don't really know why. But God it was worth it. what a marvelous work
I love it
The best Kakashi fic I've read, it ruined me for any others. this is perfect. Just perfect.
northern.light64 chapter 37 . 10/30
wtf
northern.light64 chapter 34 . 10/29
this story is a whirlwind of emotions and heartbreak
haven't said this in a while but my feels are crushed
northern.light64 chapter 34 . 10/29
oh no
northern.light64 chapter 33 . 10/29
Yaaaasssssssssss
northern.light64 chapter 32 . 10/29
Nope
I did not know what heartbreak was before this chapter. I am on break from hospital rounds and I'm on the verge of tears. it ruined my day
but oh god its still so beautiful
my heart breaks for kakashi and Naruto
the way you write, gets me to feel all the heart wrenching pain that you described.
good work
northern.light64 chapter 31 . 10/29
This kind of broke my heart.
but again, this story is a masterpiece
I can't emphasize enough how beautiful your way with words is. I bow to you
northern.light64 chapter 5 . 10/28
Oh my god.
what was this chapter. holy mother of God. this was intense
this story is beautiful
and this chapter was the best thing I've read in years. you write with a beautiful finesse
I'm at a loss for better words
WittyCreek15 chapter 4 . 8/19
OH MY GOODNESS
This chapter in Karachi's POV is absolutely beautiful. His desire to just be seen as a person was written expertly and legit almost had me in tears.
I'm so very excited to see what is in store with the Naruto characters and Suyo.
Sony Boy chapter 40 . 8/9
This story is amazing and I'm so glad to have found it. It was a wild ride but worth it, every moment.

I do have some questions that are not answered in text so I'm going to ask, hoping you'll remember.

What happen to Sasuke and Orochimaru? SInce they are Sound and Kakashi says that he killed all of SOund I'm wondering if that involved them as well. I'm kinda hoping it did but it just bothers me, although knowing that Kabuto did indeed kill gthe dust helps.

Suyu is so interesting and I'm rather fond of her. I especially appreciate that she's civilian and that she does have to work through some things to reconcile her feelings for Naruto and Kakashi and all the other ninja she know with her fear of ANBU and what Ninja's do.

Gai's dispproval at the beginning when he doesn't know and understand what is between Kakashi and Suyu and then his tentative approval to full blown support is lovely to see. The whole friendship was wonderful. Even his confrontation for Suyu is great since it was out of concern and loyalty to Kakashi and his well being.

Naruto's interaction with Suyu was bittersweet at times but something they both needed in one another and I'm glad that they became a family. Him wanting Iruka to be her suitor was so incharacter and his disbelief that it was Kakashi that won her over was just both hilarious and sad.

All in all This is an amazing story and I'm so glad it is still up all these years later.

Thank you for writing it and sharing.
silverfire345 chapter 1 . 7/21
ive been reading this non stop amd all i can say is that im amazed not only by the story but also by the way you write. everything was as perfect as it could get and im not gonna lie, the angsty parts would keep me up all night or make me feel nauseous until id read the next chapter. much love
animemangaobsessed chapter 40 . 7/19
this was absolutely amazing! i definitely felt every emotion in it. i don't usually read fics on civilian partners because the thought of her significant other doing all the fighting and her being a damsel in distress makes me feel ill. It reminds me of all the female anime characters who stood on the sidelines completely useless (Sakura, Lucy from fairytale, etc, etc) it grates on my nerves like nothing before, but this fic was absolutely superb!
animemangaobsessed chapter 39 . 7/19
lol i thought he was literally unsealing heads and they were pouring out the seal like a waterfall
animemangaobsessed chapter 33 . 7/19
hell yes! for a brief second i thought you were going to continue this story in the afterlife! had me crying and shit!