Reviews for Necessary Things
ShipMasterMagic666 chapter 11 . 3/11
I'm halfway through this chapter and wondering when Naruto is going to bust them
Toreh chapter 40 . 11/13/2016
I can't believe I'm only just now reading this story. I'm so sad it's over. You did an absolutely phenomenal job in bringing Suyo and Kakashi together. Thank you for sticking with this story for so long and completing it. If you ever revisit, would you consider maybe some drabbles/oneshots of their life together with their new family? I would love to see more of the babies. Either way, thank you so much for sharing with us your lovely writing!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/28/2016
Eh, I kinda wanted Hound to still exist but it sounds like he's shut up forever now...unless he comes out on missions. I wanted him to exist within Kakashi like Inner Sakura, but I suppose they've both got too dominating a personality to allow that. Shame, I liked Hound.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/28/2016
So Kakashi made an alternate identity to cope with ANBU? Not surprising, people do that with traumatic things. Some fics have Hound/Wolf/Dog as just a mask to pull on, but I find the Hound fascinating. He seems to be lured towards Suyo as well.

(As a K-POP fan I keep reading Suyo as Suho. As a Russian Roulette - by Vixen Tail - reader I keep reading Suyo as Sonya and ermagerd it's making me so confused)
JelloXGiggles chapter 40 . 8/17/2016
OMG it's 7 in the morning and I was balling my eyes out not too long ago. this story was absolutely worth not sleeping
Jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I totally love this thanks for writing
frailityofgenius chapter 40 . 6/15/2016
Wow.
You outdo yourself and stun me each and every time I read another chapter, and you never fail to leave me reeling with all sorts of emotions.
I'm so conflicted trying to accept that this is the end of Necessary Things.
But back to the story, I wholeheartedly believe that there are no words to describe how much of a privilege it was to read this work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a writer. You made me feel every emotion Kakashi, Suyo and the others were feeling and experiencing (which in my opinion is the greatest talent a writer can have; drawing feelings and emotions from people). I just feel so deeply grateful to have been able to read this fic, and I honestly cannot describe how amazing this is. I'm so happy to see how you've brought this story so far and it took you so long; I truly believe it's worth it! Your hard work is so greatly appreciated.
I loved every bit of it. I loved the fact that you dealt with some hard topics, and took on the darker side of life. There are so many problems in real life, and in the Naruto world, there is sadism, a lack of empathy, there is viciousness (or a lack thereof) and flaws in almost every major character. There are so many stories that glaze over or just blatantly ignore reality—the mental and physical stress that being in this world, and the Naruto one, puts on a person. I loved the detail and description that you gave to every scene, every person, and every feeling. The fact that Suyo was a civilian but could still understand the life of a shinobi, that she was scarred but beautiful, and that her and Kakashi almost seemed to be connected (how she *knew* that he didn't deny their children) was just genius. I think it really made this story come alive.
All in all, I want to thank you. You are so talented, so gifted, and I hope that you remember that as you continue to write. I SO, so look forward to what you produce in the future, as far as this story goes (if you decide to do some sort of sequel) or beyond that. Please do not waste this blessing of yours! I count this to be among one of the best Naruto fics I have ever read (and dear GOD have I read a lot). Bravo. Truly, well done! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
frailityofgenius chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
This chapter, I have so much to say, about how iflawless/i the transitions between Kakashi and Hound are, and how genius your separation of them is, as if two separate entities (which they kind not really of are). Just, wow. Amazing. I'm too compelled to read on and I can't even stop to say more but believe me I want to!
frailityofgenius chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
no no no no nO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO
frailityofgenius chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
THIS CHAPTER
I'M DEAD & GONE, R.I.P.
frailityofgenius chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I'm reviewing again.
Because I'm in awe *again* (side note: I really wish italics were a thing in reviews...)

I'm all up in my feelings right now, and I LOVE the way you described Kakashi and his feelings. I've come across all too many Kakashi stories that ghost over, or just blatantly ignore, the psychology of the characters in the Naruto world—especially Kakashi, but also the Akatsuki, Sasuke, and even Naruto.
I wish I could express to you just how much I appreciate how deep you've gone into this and how much work this must have been.
frailityofgenius chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I USUALLY TRY TO WAIT AND BUILD UP ALL MY COMMENTS UNTIL THE END OF A STORY WHEN I CAN GIVE A RAVING REVIEW BUT THAT LAST LINE

*THAT LAST LINE!

my heart. my poor little unassuming heart is sCREAMING because that of that last line.
SO much YES.
GoTherka chapter 35 . 6/11/2016
This pregnancy thing makes absolutely no sense. She would have miscarried way before this, she had her stomach sliced open, and even if her womb was intact, she lost too much blood to support it, it would die much sooner than Suyo. And I really don't think Tsunade bringing Suyo back from being dead would also save the embryo/fetus. I get you want some more drama but please, you didn't have to make it into soap opera. A was expecting there would be a kid and Kakashi would freak out, typical things, but not under these impossible circumstances. Makes no sense. Maybe in next chapter there is an explanation, but it would have to be hell of a one.
GoTherka chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
Why do I have a feeling this really is a set-up to infiltrate Konoha and get Suyo back to Orochimaru? :D Because Sasuke being defeated this easily certainly is suspicious
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This is such a lovely story! It's not that common to find a completed story, even better when it's a well written and thought out. Really, Suyo and Kakashi are just adorable and fit together nicely. It's understandable why some people didn't agree at first, but once they get to know and understand Suyo it makes sense as to why Kakashi is attach to her.