Reviews for Necessary Things
jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 6/22
I totally love this thanks for writing
frailityofgenius chapter 40 . 6/15
Wow.
You outdo yourself and stun me each and every time I read another chapter, and you never fail to leave me reeling with all sorts of emotions.
I'm so conflicted trying to accept that this is the end of Necessary Things.
But back to the story, I wholeheartedly believe that there are no words to describe how much of a privilege it was to read this work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a writer. You made me feel every emotion Kakashi, Suyo and the others were feeling and experiencing (which in my opinion is the greatest talent a writer can have; drawing feelings and emotions from people). I just feel so deeply grateful to have been able to read this fic, and I honestly cannot describe how amazing this is. I'm so happy to see how you've brought this story so far and it took you so long; I truly believe it's worth it! Your hard work is so greatly appreciated.
I loved every bit of it. I loved the fact that you dealt with some hard topics, and took on the darker side of life. There are so many problems in real life, and in the Naruto world, there is sadism, a lack of empathy, there is viciousness (or a lack thereof) and flaws in almost every major character. There are so many stories that glaze over or just blatantly ignore reality—the mental and physical stress that being in this world, and the Naruto one, puts on a person. I loved the detail and description that you gave to every scene, every person, and every feeling. The fact that Suyo was a civilian but could still understand the life of a shinobi, that she was scarred but beautiful, and that her and Kakashi almost seemed to be connected (how she *knew* that he didn't deny their children) was just genius. I think it really made this story come alive.
All in all, I want to thank you. You are so talented, so gifted, and I hope that you remember that as you continue to write. I SO, so look forward to what you produce in the future, as far as this story goes (if you decide to do some sort of sequel) or beyond that. Please do not waste this blessing of yours! I count this to be among one of the best Naruto fics I have ever read (and dear GOD have I read a lot). Bravo. Truly, well done! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
frailityofgenius chapter 31 . 6/15
This chapter, I have so much to say, about how iflawless/i the transitions between Kakashi and Hound are, and how genius your separation of them is, as if two separate entities (which they kind not really of are). Just, wow. Amazing. I'm too compelled to read on and I can't even stop to say more but believe me I want to!
frailityofgenius chapter 30 . 6/15
no no no no nO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO
frailityofgenius chapter 19 . 6/14
THIS CHAPTER
I'M DEAD & GONE, R.I.P.
frailityofgenius chapter 7 . 6/14
I'm reviewing again.
Because I'm in awe *again* (side note: I really wish italics were a thing in reviews...)

I'm all up in my feelings right now, and I LOVE the way you described Kakashi and his feelings. I've come across all too many Kakashi stories that ghost over, or just blatantly ignore, the psychology of the characters in the Naruto world—especially Kakashi, but also the Akatsuki, Sasuke, and even Naruto.
I wish I could express to you just how much I appreciate how deep you've gone into this and how much work this must have been.
frailityofgenius chapter 2 . 6/14
I USUALLY TRY TO WAIT AND BUILD UP ALL MY COMMENTS UNTIL THE END OF A STORY WHEN I CAN GIVE A RAVING REVIEW BUT THAT LAST LINE

*THAT LAST LINE!

my heart. my poor little unassuming heart is sCREAMING because that of that last line.
SO much YES.
GoTherka chapter 35 . 6/11
This pregnancy thing makes absolutely no sense. She would have miscarried way before this, she had her stomach sliced open, and even if her womb was intact, she lost too much blood to support it, it would die much sooner than Suyo. And I really don't think Tsunade bringing Suyo back from being dead would also save the embryo/fetus. I get you want some more drama but please, you didn't have to make it into soap opera. A was expecting there would be a kid and Kakashi would freak out, typical things, but not under these impossible circumstances. Makes no sense. Maybe in next chapter there is an explanation, but it would have to be hell of a one.
GoTherka chapter 23 . 6/11
Why do I have a feeling this really is a set-up to infiltrate Konoha and get Suyo back to Orochimaru? :D Because Sasuke being defeated this easily certainly is suspicious
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 3/8
This is such a lovely story! It's not that common to find a completed story, even better when it's a well written and thought out. Really, Suyo and Kakashi are just adorable and fit together nicely. It's understandable why some people didn't agree at first, but once they get to know and understand Suyo it makes sense as to why Kakashi is attach to her.
Loeka chapter 39 . 2/28
So I just re-read this because I was in the mood for Kakashi and you write him brilliantly, and I realized something. I wrote a Kakashi/OC story myself, and was very heavily inspired by you. I mean, my OC is completely different from Suyo, but she... connects with my Kakashi for the same reasons Suyo does with your Kakashi. And until I just re-read this, I hadn't even noticed -.-'
I'm pretty sure I've already said this is another review, but just in case, thanks again for writing this gorgeous story! And thanks for inspiring me to write my own fic!

...also, would you, maybe, feel like checking out my own fix? I would really like your opinion on whether you think I captured Kakashi's character :p
If you are, the fic from his POV is called A Dog, and the same story from her POV is called A Stranger. If you're not, thanks again for writing this, it's one of my favorite fics
Kiyuuni chapter 40 . 2/25
Masterpiece! Words cannot describe how amazing this was. Such a wonderful journey you created for us!
Kiyuuni chapter 9 . 2/23
I absolutely love Gai cracks. So funny
RachelLynnexx chapter 40 . 11/22/2015
AGH how is it that it only occurred to me that you've updated AND completed this story? You deserve all the recognition and praise in the world -hands down best kakashi oc story i've ever read and for all you oc writers out there.. you've got big shoes to fill because this one is SOOOOO GREAT! Suyo's great you've made her to be such a complex character without it being overwhelming or just bland and boring. Also I admire your way of juggling so many characters with their personalities in check and their character development as well as your commitment to grace us with a finale :) I love love the ending and the fact that they've got a whole life of peace and happiness waiting for them, not gonna lie i was hoping to actually read about the kakashi x naruto confrontation but i'll just imagine it myself then hahah. Hope there's gonna be more from you sooooonnn you have an undying fan's love right here to support you! Thank you for writing this!
Panda Blitz chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
Awe! Best naruto story ever!