Reviews for Necessary Things
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 40 . 7/25
Brilliant and so touching!
FutureSeer chapter 40 . 6/26
I absolutely loved your story! I thought it was very well written and I really enjoyed how you decided to portray different characters. Wonderful job!
Wefixi chapter 40 . 6/13
OH. MY. GOD.

First I would like to say that when I got the email that you updated this story my heart just about stopped. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is my favorite fanfiction of any fandom I have ever read. I've reread it at least five times while waiting for this last chapter, and have been patiently waiting all of this time. I just had this feeling that there was no way you could abandon such an amazing concept and story. When I saw your story said "complete", I gasped! Your masterpiece is finished! I feel like I should throw money at you! I am so grateful that you took the time to write this! Would it be weird and creepy if I printed out your story just to keep it in case something happens to this website? It's that good! I will undoubtedly read it over and over again. I definitely recommend this body of work to anyone I come across that is a fan of the Naruto series.

Anyway, on to review the last chapter itself! I love that you did a small time-skip. You skipped just enough so that he is sane again and overwhelmed by the thought of his miracle family. Thank you for putting a hot scene in the last chapter XD! I love you! I reread and reread the section where he checked on his little babies ;_;. I couldn't get enough of gentle, protective father Kashi! I was so surprised when you revealed that she had twins! I'm so glad you did that- two kids in one go! Now they have the perfect family unit! I.. I am so happy right now.

Slim, you are the freaking best. Thank you so so so so much for this beautiful story. I LOVE YOU!

With all the gratitude and love in the worlds of fandoms,

Wefixi
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 6 . 6/4
I just love all of your stories! You are such an amazing writer! Honestly I'm thinking about buying your published novels haha. I adored that bit at the very end. I was smiling so much I couldn't blow a strand of dog hair off my phone screen. I love how... I'm not sure the word to use here... How intense Kakashi's feelings were earlier. How much he loves (loves? Is it to early for that? Maybe) her. I was reading through your Alias story and I just go to the part where she was saying her goodbyes to everyone because it seems like she is gonna die and I was crying up a storm and had to find something a little happier so here I am!
the Prince's Jewel chapter 27 . 5/12
*eyes recipe* Mushrooms I can find. Kombu seaweed? Haven't a clue.

Now, just what is going on with the dickhead asshat I should apparently hate? (Mind that I didn't make it through one episode of Naruto, and it took a crossover with Potterverse to get me to start reading the fanfic, so I don't properly understand the whole S-guy thing.) Because there is, and Kakashi obviously has a clue of some sort that needs shared, and well, the reviews kinda pointless because that next button is available, so I guess I'll click it and see.
LothiVs chapter 40 . 5/1
I really enjoyed this new chapter. Surely my favorite naruto's fanfiction !
Will there be any other chapters or is this the end ?
Thank you for your wonderful writing !
Marie chapter 40 . 4/23
Lovely ending!
rizk500 chapter 40 . 4/20
This was an amazing story, my heart stoped so manny times, it even broke. I wanted to throw my phone at the wall more then once. I almost cried while sneek reading this in class. My father looked at me crazy when I was enraged at some actions. I was litterly at the edge of my seat most of the time. I loved your story its so detailed and has awesome character personalities so that no two characters acted the same. Throughout the story I did not put my phone down I was never bored while reading your action packed romance filled story. Truthfully this was on of the best fanfictions I have read.
Valkyrix chapter 40 . 4/17
...I leave this review not sure if I love you or hate you or both. I think it's probably both. This was one of the best romance/angst driven plots for Naruto that I've seen on this site, as well as being a damn good read in it's own right, but you have near stopped my heart too many times damn it! . I had to read the whole thing in one sitting, I couldn't stop reading (apart from the times I had to stop and imagine a different way for things to go after one of the many near heart attacks .) You have created a very likeable and three dimensional character with Suyo (and made me forever hate Kabuto. He can go to hell, I'm sure Orochimaru's waiting eagerly for his boytoy back.) To sum it up, a job very well done, and I'll be keeping my eye open for any other stories you list as complete.
invisible-gurl chapter 40 . 4/16
OMG YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKK! Awwwwww Suyo and Kakashi are adorable... will you write an epilogue or something? This was awesome
NightWing101 chapter 40 . 4/15
Oh my goodness. I do not know the right combination of words to describe how much I enjoyed this story. Your attention to detail... And your ability to put so much description into each chapter.. Wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to create this story and to stay with it till the end. Absolutely wonderful :)
unknownher chapter 40 . 4/15
damn awesome story. I love
I almost had a stroke when I saw this had been updated! Thank you for tying up all the loose ends!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 40 . 4/14
Oh my God, I can't believe it's the end! I'm so sad. ;_; I'm SO happy for the happy ending though! Not gonna lie, wish we saw more of them with the kids but I'm not gonna complain about how everything ended! It's perfect! :) Absolutely love that they had a daughter and a son! And talk about ending it with a bang, huh? ;)

Anyway, I absolutely love this story! Has to be my favorite Kakashi/OC story I've ever read! :D I'm so glad that Suyo and Kakashi went back to how they were before. :) It was so sweet. Really love this story! Amazing job. 3
starrat chapter 40 . 4/14