Reviews for Real Hallucinations
Dara-si chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Of course we need update!:-)
A Messenger chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Whoa! You have to continue. You can't just leave it there. Loved it so far!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I loved it! XD! Sequel! You should make a sequel! Yeah!
Suann chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I'm glad you wrote it:) There will be so many different versions come Monday. This is a story that can go so many different ways, can't wait to see which way yours goes.

Suann
Pointless Conversations chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow. Little disturbing but I enjoyed it.
ellie.elle.elle chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow! This really looks like something the writers would do. I think they also like to complicate (for example, season 4 finale - especially the first part).

Anyway, I loved the ending - jumbled letters, buzzing, Claire de Lune...Kutner - I was actually able to IMAGINE how would that look on the show! Great, great, great job! D
brilliantdeduction chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'd love if they continued with that storyline! This whole thing sounds fantastic. The idea of Cuddy getting pregnant and Cuddy firing him just aren't...exciting and angsty enough. Gah. IS IT MONDAY YET? And brilliantly written! If the season finale doesn't make me happy...I'll just read this little number again and pretend. :) lol
Arisprite chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh my gosh! This is so intense! Great job
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Beautiful job.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Really good story. I could really feel House's desperation. I was sucked in the rollercoaster. Just one question, did House OD on vicodin?
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I've been obsessing over this finale incessantly.

I really liked this! It...I don't know how to word it, per se, but it FEELS like something the writers would try to pull, in a good way of course. :) The part with Kutner at the end was neat, too. Nice job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow. Well done.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
The hallucination like scene where he was watching himself run a differential took me a minute to understand, but other than that, I thought this was REALLY well written. Great job. (And I hope to God this doesn't happen on the show, as I'm gonna be really depressed if it does.)