Reviews for Chuck vs the Volturi
tshdow chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I so wish i hadn't disliked twilight in the beginning of this story. But I got to read a lot of it at one time that way at least. )
tshdow chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
MAN, I still love this story! I sure wish you had continued writing. Tshadow
Wildfury chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
wonderful
Katlee chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I love Chuck, but am so-so about twilight. There was nothing familiar besides twilight, so...
Omgoth chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
Did you really just have Leah imprint on Casey? For real? You just made my life. Thank you for being epic.
yay chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
Happy endings all around, especially for Leah and Casy? Win!
geez chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
Yep, this is the Bella I love to hate. Great story though, nice interweaving of Chuck mythology with Twilight's.
Allebasii chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awesome!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Very, very, very (did I say very) interesting cross over. Who would of thought, well you thought but amazing, can't wait to finish it. Then Me being me I am going to want MORE!
MyriadProBold chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
Great story. It seems everyone got what they wanted. It's neat to see Sarah in the dark.

How about the last episode of chuck? Wow.
jakeline chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
That was such a good end for an amazing story. it really wrapped it up neatly and securely. Good to get some closure and a bit of a warm fuzzy feeling in the stomach.

As you by now know, I have enjoyed reading this story! It's quite different from earlier fics I have read (mainly because I've never ventured into either Chuck-fics or Twilight yet). I happened to stumble upon it and was hooked instantly.

I never thought there could be such a combination, or that it would be so good! Well done, you!
jakeline chapter 18 . 3/12/2010
Oh great! Leah will come to LA! I like that. I'm not sure I like the way casey phrased it, "Working with me". I hope they will be more than partners. I'll read the epilogue and see, I guess.

Like the feathers! :)
jakeline chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
That was a very good chapter! I didn't think it was too violent. It was intense, sure, but so good! i could really see it all before my eyes!
jakeline chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
I really like the way you explained the imprinting. And it's great to be inside leah's head. Especially now when she's happy and not mopey. :) Great job!
jakeline chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
I really liked this chapter. Casey and Leah are great for each other. I hope Casey won't use her for his own purposes, but perhaps became partners or something.