Reviews for Taken By Surprise
matt.bannon.31 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is a nice story. I'm a HUGE fan of Rukato romance, and well, that's what you're dealing here! Anyways, I just have to say that I'm enjoying the story, and would enjoy more! Also, D'AAAWWWWWWW for Takato's "gift" for Rika's birthday!
Zxadventurer chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Well to put it plainly, if the next day is the best day in takato's life then this story is officially dead. Make it his worst day ever and a day that breaks them apart. Then come's all the psychological questions and then reconciliation.
DRAGONGHOST chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
OMG THAT WAS SO COOL, AND FUNNY, I'M ADDING YOU TOP MY FAVORITTES.
Storyteller35 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
This is good, even for your first time writing romance. It was funny too. So good job dude
G-Matt chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
What a cute little story! Well done!
The Digital Typhoon chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Best chapter so far, course my opinion might be a little bias as I love this kind of thing, but hey, I like what I like. I am quite impressed that this was your first attempt at a romance but you were able to pull it off so well. Really looking forward to the last one.
Rainbow35 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
That was really cute! And nice, and sweet, and everything! :D I actually can't stop smiling after reading that! You want to know how well you do romance, you do it really well. Especially compared to me. :)And you said you needed ideas... I actually have no ideas, but what works for me is, find one thing you want to happen, find an opening sentence, and kind of let the story write itself. Good luck! :)
Takeshi Jecht chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
not bad pretty good but i think they seem a little to out of character rika didnt really put up that much of an argument
Rainbow35 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Yay, the digimon came back! :) This was a really nice chapter, especially when Takto was explaining why he asked her out. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
The Digital Typhoon chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Not bad, Takato was a little Out of character, but I know how hard that is, so I can't fault you for it. That having been said, you did a wonderful job with both Rika and Henry. Looking forward to the next one.

-DT
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
So far so good, keep on this track and you'll have a wonderful story. Looking forward to the next update.

-DT
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Takato and Rika forever.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is a good start. :D And everyone was in character, this seems like it'll be good. :) Anyways, see you whenever you update! :)