Reviews for Supplication
damageddementia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was so cute. I don't trust any author with Jibble... it takes a really good author to make Jibble out as more than the loudmouth, brash assmunch we saw on TV. I'm always cautious when I read stuff featuring him, but I'm glad I read this one. Really good.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wonderful
Adir Al-Assad chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I...I...

I THINK I LOVE YOU. *flail*

This was just amazing. First off, an interesting take on JBL. Because submissive!JBL? Yes, yes. I am intrigued.

Secondly, very, VERY interesting take on The Undertaker. It sorta alludes to the sort of character he is *now,* a sort of well-balanced yin and yang of darkness and light. That he would be both ruthless and merciful in dealing with the situation. Ministry!Taker wouldn't have been so nice, I don't think.

You killed me. Flat out killed me DEAD with this. Oh, the angst. The unrequited yearning absolutely did me in.

*is dead. as a doornail.* Great work! :D
Chisato-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I... I... Waow! Damn, a submissive JBL is cute and hot! I love!
asdfghhjjk chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I wasn't expecting much (no offense. D: ), but holy fucking shit.

That was adorable and very well written. Moar?
Nefatiri chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*squeal* OMG! I am having a serious fangirl moment! *squeals* Damn I just love your submissive JBL! I LOVE it! And the way you did Mark just made my heart melt. *swoons* Mark owns but just the image of Mark weeping over a love he cannot truly possess...

Loved this! Great job! You get my special JBL stamp of approval! *stamp* JBL...Shibble ftw!

Nefatiri