Reviews for A Matter of Mutation
Harriverse chapter 12 . 8/10
But the government would like mutant puppets. Especially if they were pulling the strings.
Karakot chapter 12 . 8/6
I really like this it good.
jessicariddle87 chapter 12 . 7/28
Keep updating & adding chapters!
Kain129 chapter 12 . 7/26
im really loving this
theHidden1 chapter 12 . 7/6
This story is so interesting! I had a lot of fun reading it. I hope we will see more soon. :)
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 7/4
Nice, I like the outview of the (magical)public on this.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/4
Mutants, they are squibs. One affinity, instead of all.
tamashiyuki chapter 12 . 6/28
Very goooood!
Be continued?
Please?
draco7347 chapter 12 . 6/15
really loved this story cant wait for new chapters
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 6/12
In all honesty, this is a rather interesting story. I mean, there were very few mistakes, it's an original idea, and it seems like a fun adventure. I can't wait to see what comes next.
ob1292 chapter 12 . 6/6
The end of the chapter is an excellent method of preventing many from taking the "Cure" willingly if they learn what it can do to them, however you will still have those willing to do so if their mutations are extreme. Good Job
ob1292 chapter 8 . 6/6
It would be beneficial for both groups as Harry could use this opportunity to train his magic and learn more about his heritage and gain information about the current state of the Wizarding world. While the Auors could gain a powerful ally should they need it in exchange.
ob1292 chapter 4 . 6/6
I really like the idea of pairing Harry and Logan. Harry needs a strong and steady presence in his life and Logan needs something to protect it would fit nicely with his character.
Shadis Anubis chapter 12 . 6/4
This story is absolutely amazing! I love it! The way you've written the characters, how they interact with each other, all of this story is spectacular! Wonderful! Marvelous! I hope you'll update soon because I am absolutely hooked on this story and can not WAIT to find out what happens!
Luffy chapter 12 . 6/3
your story is quite good keep up the good work! the only complaint I have is chapter 12 ! it's too small