Reviews for Shades of Jam

pfft. I LOVE Beyond. Favorite person ever. :D
Anani chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Jam yum~! It's great!1
Technophobic.Shin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Probably one of my favorite stories from you and my favorite BeyondLawliet even though there wasn't much physical contact cos this was great!
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Again, you write B's past so well. I love this explanation for his love of jam and I love the way you wrote L too. It was, in one word only, flawless.
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
YUMM MAKES ME WANT JAM lol

this was really good
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So that's where B got his jam obsession from! XD Great fic, full of fluffy moments that made me go AW! Hehe good job!
Saw-Is-My-Life chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
D'aw~

Way to go Germany!

It's so cute and fluffy! XD

Quite a refreshing change.

Great Job.
MiloVentimigliaIsLove chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Utterly amazing and finally original compared to the other stuff in the B/L category.

Give yourself flowers, whoever you are. You succeeded in making excellent B/L fluff.
SerialKisserSylar chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
...this made me want to eat jam, lol XD

-scurries off and gets jam-

I love the fact that this isn't violence!BxL or evil!B cause I think he was sane at one point... so this is a nice change, thanks!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This:

B internally hid a scowl from view. Truth was, he hated raspberry jam.

was amazing XD

And so was:

“I suppose they call you B.” “And they call you L.”

this XD

-hangs head- Silly B!

Wonderful job!

~hermionegranger47393
PeterPetrelliIsMyHero chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Words cannot describe just how COOL this is, girl... this is such a dead pairing and this is not only supporting that dead pairing but it's Pre-Evil!B and Wammy's Era and well written!

Loved it! C2d and faved!
MisbehavingBubbles chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Like it 8D

Most people always take a young!B and make him insane through and through but I don't think many people understand that he /was/ quite sane before he realized he couldn't pass L.

You have a nice, subtle connection to the characters that I really felt. It's a story that really flows well if you read it out loud and words don't sound awkward on the tongue... great job, all in all, thumbs up :-)
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
HAHAHAHA

B IS SUCH A HORNY LITTLE NAUGHTY WAMMYS BOY

I love the deduction of "kids at Wammys grow themselves up with no moral compass" it's oh so true and really funny considering no one really thought of this before XD

Faving just cause this is adorable, and that's a rarity in this pairing.
ReachIntoTheSky chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Ah love 8D

not enough people ship this...

and not enough people write non-gore/rape fics about these two, so props for you 8D

this is my awesome of the day :D