Reviews for Memory of a Saint
hayatefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
"She wasn't particularly proud of it; since she was an artificial-mage clone with genetically enhanced intelligence emand/em she had the benefit of an extended family of first-class minds who were willing to tutor her on nearly every subject when she needed help, good results were almost inevitable."

Personally I'd add that comma after help, and I'd consider some others as well.

Nice touch on the educational downsides of such early apprenticeship and deployment, I've wondered about that myself.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Vivio hitting down some terrorist with her warhammer moe.

\o/ die all by Empress Vivios Eisen fist! \o/

Now we have a Vivio full of suicide moves.

first playing decoy for AA shoting spells

second she did take a limited Divine Buster head on

and her third suicide action was wrapping herself around a bomb and detonating it. Someone else sees her on a very fast road to meeting Fate-mama(Grimm Reaper)?

I don't know if you did take it from Bardiches "Yes Sir" but actually the shouldn't the device refer to Vivio as her mistress(Meisterin) and not her master(Meister)?
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Poor Yuno. "Cookie baking ferret" LOL

I like Vivio's friend, too. Nice kid.
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
so we have a one-shot action deal. not bad, but I'll admit I wasn't really into it as I was before. Been too distracted lately, so I suppose I'm not exactly in the mood for literature...

again I'd have to start watching Nanoha StikerS but the information here was sufficient, but at the same time felt unnecessary. Anyway, good luck with any further projects.

RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
The speed Zafira's going, it's up to debate.

I always do enjoy a good fight scene, even if what you write makes me realize that I'll never be half as good at pulling it off; Vivio's really a smart little strategist, isn't she? Either that or she's just prone to being at the wrong place at the wrong time and winging it.

I loved, as always, Vivio's interest in her history and the past. It's a nice little character quirk and very funny for someone her age.

Nice finishing move she's got here. I remember you mentioned it on AnimeSuki, and it fits well. Nice touch having her name it after Vita and Graf Eisen, I think she'd enjoy knowing that.

Keep writing. I'm working my way through my stuff, slowly but surely.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
"Uncle" Yuuno? *crai* I do support NanoFei, but I was happier when there was a more even balance with YuNano. Ah well...

"He's the cookie-baking ferret, right?" *laughs* Yuuno is one talented guy if he can bake cookies in ferret form. And where do you find ovenmitts that small?

"Or it could all be part of Aunt Hayate's plot to take over the dimensions and turn everyone into her personal cosplay models." ("When I become Fuhrer, all women will wear miniskirts!") And maid outfits, and bunny ears, and...

If Vivio had jumped into the fight immediately, between her tanking and the guard's DPSing, the situation might have been resolved better. But the sad truth is that she couldn't do that. The guards, who don't know her, would have had to respond to her as a threat too.

...Why DID the Cradle's emergency defense program take control of Vivio? The idea of a throne designed to control the king is absurd. I was pretty sure it was the Relic. After all, Lutecia was being controlled by an implanted Relic. It's also why destroying the Relic quickly was so important.

A worthy name for an obstacle-obliterating spell. *nods*

Nice powerup trick. Makes me sadder that she's crippled. But since injuries aren't genetic, any kids of hers should inherent the full strength just fine.
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Vivio gave her ultimate attack the same name as Vita's Device? I wonder what the Iron Hammer Knight thinks of that? On another note, I like Sankt Kaiser Mode. It eats a lot of cartidges, but that's to be expected from something that boosts Vivio's power by 4 or 5 ranks