Reviews for Kids Say the Darndest Things
thegame-youjustlostit chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
The story is great :)

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how hard it must be.

I'll be looking forward to reading the end of this story, and again, I'm really sorry. My condolences.
Kynicole chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
like it
love-struck-hearts chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
Holy Crow! there are few fanfics on this site that truly capture my interest and leave me hungy for more. Truly amazing story and i hope to read more from you! excellent job and keep up the amazing work :)
daisyXmae chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
this is amazing! update soon!
A.T chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I don't really like the story so far but if you wrote it with a little more emotions, i think it would be better
AppleGreenBlueberry chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
well, i think mike has chipped the volvo so he knows where bella and hannah are hidding next... perv...

really cool story! ) ) )
twilight mom and fan chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
Great story!
Chrissyvs chapter 19 . 11/5/2009
I have really enjoyed the story-very different from the rest! Please know my heart goes out 2 U in your troubles. Please hang in there!
Kate chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
I am so sorry for the loss and please take your time with the next chapter. This is an excellent story and is definantly worth waiting for.
SweetoothMegs chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
How horrible, to be mourning at a time that was supposed to joyous... Best wishes to you and your fiancee.
kjs chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
oh that is terribly

i completely understand so please please take your time

my condolences to you and your whole family
Mrs. Heather Cullen chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oh mi gosh! Im so sry 4 ur loss!
Breanne Marie chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
sorry for your loss. hope everything else goes well.
TeamJasperAlice chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
Im so sorry for you loss. I know what your going through right now my grandfather passed away for brain cancer. I hope you and your fiance can get through this.
The Cullen's Secret chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
I am so very sorry for your loss. Even though i have never met you just from your story and profile i can tell you're a lovely person therefore so must your fiance. i give both of you the biggest sympathy and hope you find the strenght to overcome this loss.

Yours Faithfully,