Reviews for I'd Come For You
arcticponkey chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hey, you not gonna continue? This is easily one of the best written Naomily fics out here! Would be a real shame :(

I really like your style and the AU and want to know what happens next. Please consider writing again :)
bicuriouscarebear chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
tbc? it's 3 years now but hey who's counting? :-\ its a shame though coz this would seem like a good story..
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a brilliant start! I know it has been a couple years but it'd be really awesome if you continued! :)
lumagoo1015 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
hey i read this aaaagggeeesss ago, like when i was too pussy to comment on fics (really, ages ago!), so i never commented on it... which sucks, coz i remember really liking this one.

i really hope you do continue with this, it was a great start, and i found it extremely interesting... caught my eye straight away. so yeah, id love to read more if it was possible? )
LoveGossipGirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
oh, god, hey, i absolutely love it! why don't you continue? it sounds sooo brilliant and i was like WOW when I read it. your idea is fantastic! pleaseee, continue! :)))
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Please continue this- you've written a fantastic opening chapter but it needs more!
99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aw, I remember reading this a while back. It's still just as incredible. Are you doing any more with it? Really hope you do at some point; I'd still love to read more.

Thanks for this bit though. It's amazing. 3
this-is-not-allowed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg, I feel bad as hell for Emily, like, REALLY REALLY bad
tko chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Good AU. As someone else said pining after your best friend...always relatable lol. I had to search a bit to find this again. I read a while back and thought to see if it'd been updated. Sadly no:( Hopefully if you still get on here you've possibly changed your mind and will continue? Again great writing, kickin' plot, and I really look foward to potentially reading more. Thanks for posting:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very different start here. it's great. will it be continued?
locisvu82 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
please please I love your beginning... please go on... PLEASE!
GetUpAndGo87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'm liking this, very much. I hope you contnue it
letyourdorkout chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
loving this already! cook's a downright arsehole!
MyOwnCheatingHeart chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
really like what you've written so far. look forward to seeing where it goes.

cheers,
you-smell-terrific chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG! If there's one thing I like better than forbidden love stories, it's pining best friend love stories LOL!

Love where this is going so far. I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of Cook being anyone's boyfriend, but it sounds like he's still the character he is :D

Absolutely dying for more!