Reviews for An Immortal Emperor in a Mundane Universe
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I can't even describe how much I loved this fic... and I can't even describe how much I hope you write a sequel or post another chapter for it.
404626 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ah, I love this. It's beautifully written and powerful. And of course, I love people who dip deeply not only into the tragic character, the Kaiser, but also into Daisuke. I think you've mirrored them both here quite well, and I like how the story begins and ends similarly, but with a whole world of change separating one from the other. Great job.
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It's been really long since I've read such a breath-taking Digimon fic, let alone Daiken! You've did exceptionally well with it. Daisuke and the Kaiser's characterizations were just perfect, which is rare for an American fic, due to the adaptation most people know. (I know you people like the adaptation, but it's just so different from the show I've watched when I was a kid - the Brazilian adaptation is very close to the Japanese original). It's one of those pieces that remind me why I like Daiken so much! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your talent with us, readers!
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh, what a sad, well written story.
andbylight chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews; it's wonderful. This is one of the few believable Kaiser/Daisuke fics I've seen, and the revised version only makes vast improvements on the original. Thanks for posting this again.
Konpeitou chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nicely written, and a bit sad. I must admit I also want to know what happened to Daisuke ~ Anyway, well done and thank you for sharing :3
kim chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
good one I really enjoy reading it but I didn't get the end ? it's almost like Daisuke dead