Reviews for Precious Nothings
HeavenlySwirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful. Just pure fluff 3
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is perfect! Neji and Tenten forever, heh :)
As always, great job and keep writing! :D
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I think you captured their personalities pretty well.. I was really touched.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/18/2012

Cute story! :)
Mysterious Smiles chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved it! :)
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
heheheeee even though you wrote this a year ago i feel like 9 reviews is SO not enough for this great fic. (But didn't you or Annie Sparklecakes use these prompts, in a later fic?) Haha, I love 'rawrchelle' as your penname; if you ever get the chance would you mind telling me what your old penname was? Good job on this fic btw, enjoyed the short 'joker' prompted one.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was very in character and worked well with Neji and Tenten. Cute, sad, sweet, you had it all. :]
Katie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was simply amazing. It made my day you're absolutely brilliant at characterization and reading you delve deep into the characters of Neji and Tenten was wonderful. I would love to see more Nejiten's from you. Best of luck
Mitsu Inuzuka chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I LOVED IT! Your little one shots are so cute! _ Nejiten is my favourite pairing and ive never read somethign as emotional and capturing as this. I really want somethign like that to happen in the show hey? P Keep writing cause your awesome D

love Mitsu
Elephantie chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
this is beyond sweet :)

lovely. i really liked it. nejiten
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
so sweet!

i love sweet things!

even if they make me thristy..
KNO chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Well, this took me awhile to find, but I'm so glad I did!

This is absolutely brilliant, dear, and I can say honestly that I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of these shorts.

;D I think I liked the pokes best.

Hehe.

Well, I'm going to go peruse more of your work.

Again, this was fabulous. You should be very happy with it.

:D

- KNO
Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I LOVED all the drabbles!They were all so cute!Btw you should read Reversed Roles by 91!It was seriously cool!If you are wondering what its about, its about Tenten PROPOSING to Neji!It will make you ROFL!About your name here's what I think:

RachelleChelleChilli

Thus, chillchilli...

:P I KNOW that I am a GENIUS!:P XP XD X) LOL!XO XD XD XD XP 8)
Imperio-youloveme chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I think you are a very good writer. I really liked this even if I don't usually read Neji and Tenten stuff. I specially liked prompt number 20. It made me actually cry and it was short and sweet. I like that.