Reviews for The Final Goodbye
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
cries my heart out
this is beautiful
New beginnings old ends chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Aww that was so romantic and sad having never read a titanic fic before i am glad yours was the first it made me want to watch the film again so thank you
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
so good! so, so, so good! i liked it a lot, so sweet, so touching, i almost cried... very good :)
arquent chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
:( so sad!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aww poor Rose, really good story
Kelsey chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Thanks for making me cry P Lovely story! One of my favorites.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
in real life, only for survived from the 28 degree water, but one died within the hour.
Wonderlanderr chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Woah...

that was an amazing story.

I love how you captured her emotion.

You made it really sad,

but in a good way.

]
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I absolutely loved it! You inspired me, Im going to write a Twilight/Titanic story. That was amzing!
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This made me cry D: It was so beautifully written! Amazing job!
cassie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i cried so much... i love the movie, i love this story. you actually make the reader feel emotion, and this is very well written. I fyou choose, you could become an author. :) i love the shooting star reference.
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This made me cry. Lol. It was very touching. I loved the shooting star reference. It was very nice. :) Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
haha, yes it was six...out of fifteen hundred... devastating numbers

very bittersweet and i love how you incorporated jack's belief of souls going to heaven in a forms of shooting stars.

really nice aftermath.

very good.

keep it up
mylife9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
beautiful. jack is still alive in her heart and memory. I love that! I love how jack is so excited to go to heaven and how he still cares for rose and tells her not to give up. yay! again, beautiful story.
Writergurl24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was AMAZING! You described everything in such detail and the way you wrote it really made the reader feel emotions! Amazing! You have talent!