Reviews for Remembering
VixensLair chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
btw, how do you not have more reivews and why on earth did you stop at chapter 4?
VixensLair chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
So far a great start to this story! So sweet, so hot, so tender, so flirty, so sexy, so right. I have never even seen this show, but got hooked by the stories of Grace and Rigsby from ficlit78. I saw that she had this story as one of her favorites and decided to give it a go. Best decision I made all day long!
McGreys-Fan chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE YOUR STORY!
TexannaRose chapter 4 . 9/13/2009

ToZiKa chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
*blushes*

Wow that was hot.
ToZiKa chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I like that you change POV after the first half of the chapter.

It's always nice to get to know the thoughts of everyone involved.
ToZiKa chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I really like this so far.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Hey! I am loving this fic!

Im pretty new to the Mentalist FF and i watch the show granted ive only seen half the 1st Season so im pretty far behind but ive loved wayne and graces UST from the beginning!

Anyway back to your story i love how you portray their passion for each other and how Wayne wears the trousers (sp?) when he tells grace to button up lol. Also i like how describtive and well written this fic is :)

Update soon please!

Deanie
ianto-harkness chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Amazing. You really captured the heat of their relationship. Please keep writing! I'll love you forever if you do. :)
Glinda2125 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Wow! This story makes me so happy, I LOVE Grace and Rigsby, I'm so happy you posted another chapter, I've been waiting for it! Please keep writing! I mean, the smut is amazing, but the cuteness is what keeps me reading! Please, please keep posting! This is basically the only good Grace and Rigsby famfiction I've found, besides one decent one I've found that they've just barely started that kinda keeps up with yours :) Agh! I've seriously been waiting for you to update, checking every day. well, and for any other good wayne/grace stories, but for yours too! Anyways, I hope thats enough encouragement to keep you writing! You rock!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I almost died when I saw that episode! Oh, I can't believe you wrote a fic on it! I'm absolutely infatuated with Rigsby/Van Pelt! And right now, I'm loving you for this! (no homo lol)
ianto-harkness chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
So good. Made me fall in love with fan fiction all over again. Please write more.
rocks77 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Holy Hotness! That was SO hot! Love Rigsby and Van Pelt. Hope you write some more!
tgrfan23 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Please promise me that you're not going to leave us hanging here! That would be cruel!