Reviews for My Assistant
Wotto chapter 1 . 3/17
OMFG YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! Maybe a threesome after ;)
maryjblige4evr chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
omg HOTNESS! xD write more plzz!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this is a funny idea, but (i'm sorry) but it could have probably been written a little better. Maybe you should send it to a beta or something.

And you do realize that Ted didn't marry Stella right?
AcidBeast chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Man, that was hot. But it's been some time since you posted this thing. Will there ever be an update? ( I hope so.
stringer13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i can't wait for the ted chapter!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Okay, here's the problem with this story.

Its being told from a third person perspective, but a person is telling a story. Thus its kinda like its being told from a first person perspective. You kinda write it like its still third person. Like I heard certain phrases and things you usually find in a third person sex story, but I don't think Barney would say those things. Besides the gay sex, you did nail Barney's lingo pretty well (no pun inteneded)

It was pretty hot, but - I'm probably going to look like a creeper for saying this - I don't think Barney's cock is THAT big, like that kinda cock is reserved for 7'10, 300lbs of pure muscle men. I imagine Barney's as a respectable slim eight inches, that can get in all those awesome tight spaces. (This story actually works pretty well considering the actor that plays Barney is gay)

Even with my complaining, I"m still going to read the rest of this story, and enjoy it.

But I have one simple question.

Why the hell are you doing this and not updating 'Letter'? I'm going to die without my Troy fix!

Much fanfiction love,