Reviews for Beach House
AthenaMay24 chapter 7 . 3/28
I've been trying to ignore it, but I don't think that Gibbs is very in character in this story. I like the story a lot, I love fluffy Tiva at the beach, but I don't think Gibbs would try to start a high with Tony, and while he'd probably be upset that they were sneaking around trying to have sex under his nose, I'm not sure he would act the way he's acting. I really do like the story, but that's been bugging me, sorry.
AthenaMay24 chapter 5 . 3/28
Also, the skier always wears life vests.
AthenaMay24 chapter 4 . 3/28
How do they suddenly know how to water ski? It's not easy. Plus, why is Ziva skiing somewhere where she can hit a rock? That makes no sense, the boat wouldn't be able to run somewhere that shallow, and Ziva probably wouldn't ski in water that shallow because of the danger. And, when you ski, you always always always have someone watching the skier besides the driver to interpret hand signals from the skier to know if the boat was going too fast or slow or whatever, so Ziva should have signaled to Abby (who should have been paying really close attention and not let things get so out of control in the first place) that she needed to slow down and then Abby should have told Tony. Plus, the driver should always be able to see the skier, not be in a cabin. Sorry. I like the story so far, I just needed to point these things out.
Blue-Flame-Snake chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Best STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! YOU R THE TIVE PRO! I LOVE it! FAV STORY! KEEP IT UP!
Blue-Flame-Snake chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Love this dang story! You put so much detail! LOVE IT!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
This was such a great story! Very well written and amazingly Tiva:)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
I can't wait for Ziva to receive the gift.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
This chapter was so sweet.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I'm glad that Gibbs is coming around. And Tony and Ziva moving in together?- so exciting.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
I loved Abby this chapter especially.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I hope Gibbs comes around. Abby walking in on the two was awesome.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Tony and Ziva, along with Tiva, are all written so well! Dinner was absolutely adorable.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Then club was absolutely great:) I love all of the careful interaction between the two. And the kiss was perfect; loved it!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Poor Ziva- I hope she's okay.