Reviews for Road Trip
jenninemarie chapter 12 . 4/9
Ever finishing ?
Theresa F chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
This was a another good chapter, however, talk about a long wait for the next chapter, it 's been almost 22 months since this chapter was posted and it only took you 19 months to get to this chapter from when you started. COME ON you really need to finish it. I did see you were on here back in September, so what happen, what's going on?

Theresa F chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Utah is very beautiful and breathtaking. I loved my time there so much.
Theresa F chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Really liked this chapter a whole lot!
Theresa F chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Loved this chapter!
Theresa F chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Saké or also known as Futsū-shu is Japanese table rice wine Chinese rice wine is known as Jiu. Also, Gibbs has drank Saké before, if you go back to the 7th episode of season 2 "Call of Silence" at the end when Gibbs is in his regular Sushi restaurant with the late great Charlie Durnings character Cpl Ernie Yost drinking Saké.

Two Dragons together means these two lovers will share an incredible, electric connection. Dragons are very sexy, charismatic and lucky in love; in a romantic union between two of this sign, occasional arguments should be expected due to the intensity of their natures, but the flare-ups should end quickly. Dragons hardly ever hold a grudge, finding many more interesting things to spend their energy on.
Theresa F chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I loved the chapter. Also ND is the ONLY state in the lower 48 that I have not been to :-(
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Update please!
Loves Jack chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Very fun story! Really wonder what's in the back bag an what gibbs had in store for Abby. Hope you decide to finish this sometime!
Unofficial Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Omg please update soon... I love this!
Alvinchipmunksfan1993 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I actually used to live in Adamstown so this was pretty cool to read :D
titousphinx chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
j'aimerai vraiment voir la suite. C'est une bonne histoire bien écrite.
charlotte chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
wow Ive read the story and its amazing are you going to carry on ?

i really hope u do
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
This story is oh good and I love it. I laughed when Abby put the strawberry filled donut in Gibbs seat and he sat on it. That was way funny. And then I laughed again when Abby gave the waitress Tony's number and she called Tony. I love that they are in Vegas and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen now that they are there. I hope maybe a wedding or something lol I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

EyerishEyes chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I've waited awhile for an update for this so I guess waiting a little longer is okay..but PLEASE! update soon! Good work, you've managed to catch the characters so well.