Reviews for The Hell Hidden in the Leaves
That last line. That was explosive. Just perfect. :D
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
nice
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
do you mind if i take the idea and twist it so it contains only the very basic outline of a powerful being being released or 'free' after their bonded one dies and then they go onto the revenge phrase?
authority02 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hmm. On one hand, this sounds interesting. On the other hand, magic would kill all the suspense - magic basically means "I can do anything I want," if I'm not understanding you wrong.

No, what I think would be interesting is Kyuubi getting revenge by taking part in subtle intrigues, sabotaging things behind the scenes, ambushing, threatening and killing - using nothing but her canon powers. I'd like to see a protagonist!Kyuubi facing challenges and triumphing against impossible odds, the way humans do; fighting in an arena where she doesn't win instantly without a struggle, learning new things, and bringing down Konoha piece by piece, all while suppressing her chakra and hiding her fox features.

It'd make a fantastic story, wouldn't it?
Unis Crimson chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This looks interesting.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
After years of being a prisoner, you'd think she'd celebrate,

not grieve over someone too stupid to see her was being used.
Junky chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
There are quite a few that have Naruto dead and Kyuubi the main character but it possesses Naruto's body (probably a plot device to curb its power levels).
voider chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This would be really interesting to read.
Mysterious Old Guy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Interesting chapter. Good concept, if a tad short, I will watch this.
snowecat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So, who were the 'friends' that killed him? I'd love to see more of this. Hope you come back to 'Soul' very soon.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
You ought to keep a list of people who are using your story ideas. They all sound delightfully intersting, and I would like to see if any competent authors took them up.
LUDACHRl5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
that was pretty awesome. i had been brainstorming for a way to add some drama to my story, and a character death like that would totally do the trick. hope its okay for me to use that bit of it.
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I think I may use this. Make Kyuubi open up a store in town and make "deals" with the people. Money and "deeds" are the price. Money to keep the illusion of a normal store and deeds to have her revenge. She uses seemingly harmless pranks to pit people against one another. If you've read steven king's needful things you'd get the idea.

Naturally I'd give you credit, but for suspences sake I can't say for what exactly, also I'll give you a shout when the first chapter is up. If you are agreeable to this please contact me at your convenience. Also I'd like to know if I could recreate this in a future chapter, via a flashback.

Thank you for the idea, and as always.

I'm Ganja Naraku, and keep kicking ass.
blueinu chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
christ that was intense, you should really keep up the good work, it has a lot of potential!

u could always start a round robin based on chapter with a pre laid plot, and others could help u :)! SO NO WRITER's BLOCK WOOT! just an idea so if u ever get tired of thinking about expanding ur story :) im always here!

ty again and dont leave me in suspense like that it's mean :P i just want leaf to suffer and then suffer some more, oh god im salavating at the prospect! :D hope to see more soon!

ty,

blueinu
TransientStar chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Interesting concept you got there, i don't think anybody done this before and i hope to find and read this fic after it got adopted although corruption of the soul, mind, whatever is not really good revenge unless they watch as they become something the hate/fear.