Reviews for Even When The Sky Is Falling, Baby, I'll Be There
Holy moley.

Gripping much?

Lovee your fics :D
Destiny chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i was wondering why chad was talking about war and he could die tomarrow until the last part when sonny said that he was in the army! but...aaaaawwwwwww!
Midnight 2401 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A SEQUEL OR WRITE MORE CHAPTERS I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :-(((((((((( :-DDDDD
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, that was so... special! i really really liked it. you COULD make another chapter! please, it would be awsome... its so sad, i almost cried... okay, im lying: i bawled my eyes out!
The Real Annabeth Chase chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I WILL CILL(I spelled Kill with a c on purpose) YOU UNLESS YOU MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!
Tess chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, really great story. Very well written! :)
Marchlo101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
How sweet! I loved it!
Black Shirt Fist Bump chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
"'There.' he said. 'That wasn't so bad, was it, even though it wasn't forbidden?'

'I've had worse,' she said, with a shaky laugh.

'You know,' he said, bending to brush his mouth across hers, 'if it's the lack of forbidden you're worried about, you could still forbid me to do things.'

'What kinds of things?'

She felt him smile against her mouth. 'Things like this.'"

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.

Across the Sky in Stars: Page 533

Love your oneshot. Love The Mortal Instruments series. Love Channy. Can't wait for next weeks episode : "Sonny with a Chad!"

Have you heard about The Infernal Devices? I can't wait!1
snowangel787745 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
AW! so sweet!loved it!
Erulasse Shadeslayer chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. that was really good! no wonder you were nominated!
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
AW! That was so romantic. I loved it completely :)
May Lily chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That.. was.. amazing. :O

~ May
Channy is pure amazing o.o chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I LOVED THIS!

LOVED IT LOVIED IT LOVED IT!
iWizdom7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh my God, YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! What I just read was something purely AMAZING, and I kinda won't be able to sleep like a baby until you add more onto this! That was seriously amazing! I loved it, so I'll be hoping to get an alert in my inbox with a link to chapter two of this(: