Reviews for Two Stones
sugarcadet chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
This story is really good and I will now recommend it to my fried hwo is a big bleach fan aslo ( though I'm an extremist. .. Sort of ). Please make a sequel! I wouldn't mind if the new lovebirds had some munchkins running around! Thanks for the awesome story! * digital glomp*
Renjiluver3462 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
You shouldn't be surprised. It is a very interesting fanfic this is my 2 time reading it and I still have the chills. :) fantastic brain of yours. Bai for now. This chap is really good. Keeps me ion edge.
ougley chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
that was a good end thank you very much
Anononononononon chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Waaaaaah! It's so fluffeh I could die! DD

Hehee, but seriously -or siriusly if you're a HP fan P - i really enjoyed this and it's a shame that you don't want wanna write for Bleach anymore...

Thanks for the awesome story!

I'll give it a fav when I can log in!

Ciaossu!
Kaylara555 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Poor Ichigo-If being betrothed to nasty old Aizen wasn't enough, he's gone and gotten himself kidnapped-and by Renji to boot!

However, if it were me, I'd choose to be carried off by Renji than marry Aizen, so no argument there.
JBubbles chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
It was a fun ride, lovely settings of demons and villagers, raw determination that mark this fandom, and a happy ending.

I enjoyed it :)
Orion'slover chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Great fic, so interesting
Aisilinn chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
wowowowowowowowowowowowow
ravensterling123 chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
read the whole story and loved it!
The 2 A.M. Computer Addict chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Love this story. Its not so far-fetched in th demon world that its annoying, but its not the usual Shingami thing. The fact that Ichigo looks like a 'beautiful' GIRL cracked me up, but oddly, i can picture that.

Love your story! 3
Fanfic0Reader chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
loved the story, it was great
MissJudged16 chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
My favorite part is Aizen's death... it just sort of... happens. Anyway, good job with this. Nice detail, grammar, all that. Wonderful wonderful!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Even I wanted to glomp the charters for not being so oocish but then it's so nice how well you played the charaters out the I must give five stars and 10,000,000 thumbs up!
ichirenlover chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
i love it soooooo sweet!
histuguyalover2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011