Reviews for Invulnerable and Invincible
wonderful. simply wonderful
Okay, omg! That was one of the cutest fics I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it!
YaAz97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is sooooo sweet... I can't keep myself from smiling.. its a nice piece..
YaAz97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is sooooo sweet... I can't keep myself from smiling.. its a nice piece..
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Percabeth for the win!
Annabeth is awesome. She really freaked when Percy disappeared. Actually, that would make a great follow-up to this, if you ever feel like it. It's a great story either way.
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
ASDJHSYKBSYJSGMCSU
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This is great I love it
I really like the formatting of it, the quasi-listing of it all. And I love the concept and the writing style

It's all fantastic!
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
reallllllyyyy adorable! :D
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Yay
That Girl35 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Oh, I loved this! Great pacing, clear, sweet, accurate to the characters... Well written!
suntaya chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
very well written
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Delightfully witty and light-hearted! A truly wonderful short little piece... I must flip a coin to decide whether or not to favourite!

Also, one little moment earlier, with "Annabeth's surprised he doesn't fall over from the weight of his ego" or something along those lines, it felt a little... disjointed, if you will; perhaps it might be better to write, "Annabeth herself is surprised", or "Annabeth is surprised"; the apostrophe really feels awkward for some reason. Or perhaps it's just me.
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love it! :) Fantabulous job.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was soooo sweet. Doesnt matter how much i enjoy Reynico, or Tratie, ill always LVE percabeth
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Aww, that was super sweet and fluffy. I really like this.