Reviews for Storybook Symphony
Darcy18 chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
I just saw an anime that mentioned the book White Fang O.o It's called Super Lovers.
Rhast chapter 12 . 2/2/2016
That was so adorable. I lover it. The relationship was built so well. You could really tell how goods of friends they became, which is so different from most DN fanfiction where L and Light always seem to have a love/hats thing going.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
Favourite words? Massacre, tomb, lamb, effervescent. Btw, I chose these all because they're fun to say. I'm not fond of massacres or anything.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Their exchange of kisses has to be one of the cutest things I have EVER seen in a Deathnote fanfic! 3 I love how you make a gradual relationship instead of, 'they looked at each other BAM love at first sight' (seriously , that shit happens a lot in fanfics, wtf) and also the little parallel/foreshadowing of L's book. SOOO GOD, oh my god! Also, I found it kind of funny that Light approaches his sexuality how I do. I'm not saying that all fanfic writers should do that, but I'm just saying I related to it, and I thought it was perfect for a logical person like Light.
Hi chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Loving your story so far, but I'm a little confused. In chapter 6, Light refers to L as L. Has he already realised who he is? Anyways, this is the best LxLight fanfic I've read. Keep up the good work!
LenaFan454 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
"L," Light said breathlessly, "who says you get to have control?"

BECAUSE THE FAN GIRLS SAY SO LIGHT!
love this fic by the way
Catharses chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
aww this was adorablee
thanks for sharing, and now i'll go off and check out your other fics :3
Crazy reviewer chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Hey I'm totally impressed! I expected it to be good but it turned out to be better. I really enjoy such stories specially set in the au universe... It was kinda cute...ya know, simple and nice and such..
MyLittleSister chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Excellent story! I loved it!
AngelRuby235 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Awww!what a cute & fluffy fic:-D:-D I liked the coincidence with Light's name;-) it was really really nice. Overall ds fic was fun to read,I liked it a lot.
AngelRuby235 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
KYAHHHHH! They made love?! Ahh a lemon!finally!:-D and the dedication was fabulous! What a cute & fluffy story!Damn!I just can't stop grinning like an idiot now!:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Nice L/light developement! I'm glad that Light's willing to move in with L:-D& quite a hot kiss you've got here (wink) (wink)
AngelRuby235 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Wow! A kiss finally! & yeah! Judging from the name of the chapter, I kinda expected L to reveal his true identity to Light...ds fic's really nice:-) & poor Misa,she really Is crazy for light,ain't she?
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Ah! Dawn of realizations! Thank goodness,these two could sort out feelings! Oh well,they aren't geniuses for nothing (giggles)
AngelRuby235 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Ajgspfxeptpairzqv! Now Light too? Oh brother! It's gonna be more interesting now:-D