Reviews for Drabbles Are The Best Medicine
Tuppence chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Labradors are so adorable. And combined with Sam's puppy dog eyes...well, poor Dean. Whether he wants a couple of puppies or not, guess he's stuck with the two of them.

Cute drabble.

Tuppence chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha. Trust Sam to become happy with literally going fishing. Love the guy and absolutely loved this drabble.

Tuppence chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Best cure for hiccups ever. If hugely embarrassing. I guess when you're a hunter, it's kind of hard to scare the hiccups away. Not good.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Hahaha. I love the last line - the bit about the love. Just adorable.

Poor sick Sam. Chicken pox in adults is a lot more serious than in kids, so hope he doesn't have too bad a time with it.

Tuppence chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
LMAO. The first one was hilarious. The second one? Not so much.

The thought of the spike through Dean's stomach is terrible.

sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Very, very adorable! I would love to see Sam with a puppy and see how much they're alike. (I loved Sam's dog Bones in Dark Side of the Moon!) Anyway, great drabble!
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"Where are our shoes?"

OMG, I'm dying. That was hilarious. I love Cas! :P
carolinesayer chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Drabbles are definitely the best medicine :D im completely converted in my opinion of them :D although i did occasionally read them before... aww better do my english coursework now :( but the fanfiction break was nice :D thankyou! xx
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
hehehe. so cute. i love it! castiel means well doesn't he? *pets him* Write on!
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
That was adorable. And I love how Sammy couldn't even help himself but got right into it.
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Now that was funny! I love Cas's sense of humor...or lack thereof? I'm not sure which it is, maybe he only pretends not to get what Dean and Sam are saying so he can get away with more!
Mad Server chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Oh. My goodness. That is like, dog with a lampshade over its head so it doesn't bite its stitches out pity-cute. Well played. :)
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I loved that final line, too funny. Best that's how siblings think...or at least, how me and my sibling seem to think, lol.
azab chapter 3 . 6/9/2009