Reviews for Secrets
LOVED it!
azab chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
loved it great job
Al chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very sweet. I love the image of carefree Buffy. I can see that happening between them. Simple, sweet and so spuffy. Good job!
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw.

this is definitely cute, and sweet.

the perfect spuffy relationship.

i love it.
CopperHeadRoad chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it! :-)
Fitzroy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love this...surprise, surprise ;)

A great departure from SGA, you should try more; don't be afraid to branch out and see what your imagination can create. I love seeing Buffy and Spike like this, I always thought he got a raw deal with her, but then again he got to go on with Angel...
jjj chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Holy freaking cow! Did you write that! I want sheet music! (or a recording, I'd take that too) :) Not that I'm hugely knowledgeable about Buffy, but I understand enough to get the gist. Does he really play the guitar (*melt*) or did you add that? And does she really read books for reaserch, because I could recommend some good vamp fiction (jk, jk).

Have I ever mentioned how I LOVE songfics (although it is nice when you recognize the song, b/c normally the lyrics aren't as sweet as these and need the melody to portray the feeling).

When you become a famous author, you should totally have little snippets of a poem at the beginning of every chapter; they could add together to be a whole poem when you read them together, or they could be separate.

Awesome as always. Can't wait for mo'.

jx3
divine one chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
sweet vignette.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very sweet, loved it...but then again, I'm a total sap. ;)