Reviews for Breathless
romance-addict44 chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Simply splendid. I liked some of these more than others, but my favorite one was...I can't pick. I liked too many of them. :D
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Methinks you are right but you always do a wonderful job! _ I especially loved the line 'A hero in a time of war becomes a criminal in a time of peace.' because it's so simply true yet so sad too.

Ending line was wonderful :)

Keep Going!
strandedthought chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
I know I said I was going to wait until after work, but I can't sleep, so I read it.

Like the detail of her shivering at Bradley's voice, and the way you bring up Roy's desires to have her, but patience to wait.
strandedthought chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Another great chapter.

I like the way you've used the elements at the end, I like the metaphor it creates.
strandedthought chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
:D

Love the way you described their childhood, telling just enough to give us an idea of their relationship. Of course the last three lines are my favorite!

I'm going to add this to my alerts.
strandedthought chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Riza's dialogue is so sad.

Wonderful piece!
Everystep chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Aw, these are really nice! Great job! Hope to see more :)
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Aw, this one was both intense and yet...adorable! I can completely imagine Roy thinking this! :D

Sorry for the late review, exam's are a pain- I haven't even been able to write my next RoyAi theme yet! :(

Anyway, this cheered me up, good work, keep going! _ :D
No one and Nobody chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
I love every single one of these! I'll tell you why: one, I am a huge sap- two, These two are just perfect together and three, you did an awesome job! I love how it's smooth, subtle, simple and yes- even short. I like how the situations are typical but written in a way that makes it real sweet. You deserve more reviews, haha.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
;_; This one was..sad. Especially the last line and how Riza bore the weight ofall those deaths- and the part about nothing being sacred! ;_; That made my heart clench. Very realistiis take on her feelings, brillint job! :)
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Aw, that was cuute _ And wow...two chaps at a time OO You're on a roll! :)

I liked the beginning, about Roy tentatively entering the house, and the end where it was all for Riza, not his teacher _ So cute!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Aw, I loved this one! _ It's angsty, but slightly romantic and I just loved the bit where Roy thought

'I said her name. I said it.'

;_; That was so cute but so sad, I think I actually pouted when I read it (you know that pout you automatically get when you read something sad and touching? That one)...

And I loved the last lines, when he stared into the depths of her eyes because he might not see her again, and I LOVE the fact that you didn't say she died or she lived but 'the struggle to survive carried on' showing how caught up in that moment Roy is.

I really love this one! *hearts in eyes* :D Great job, keep writing these, I want more! :) :P _

P.S: Maybe you should threaten the reviewers like I did? That seems to get a big reaction ;)

P.P.S: Hope to chat later, so be well! lol _
strandedthought chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
lol, poor Roy having to do his office work. She'd kill him if she got a love letter and his paperwork was still piled up.
strandedthought chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Perfect way to describe their relationship, and why so many people are in love with the pairing.
strandedthought chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
The movie always causes so much angst. I like the irony in your wording, the flame alchemist going away as the country rises from the ashes XD