Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
tjbwaldring3 chapter 14 . 4/12
This is a great story from start to finish! Including those handful of flashback scenes was a wonderful idea; I really enjoyed those. Thanks a bunch for writing and sharing this.
SpockFan179 chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow. Just thw firat chapter but I'm hooked. Love it. Will read the next chapters shortly. Acccck... real life why do you thrust responsibilities my way? Why? Erm... Sooooo, great story. Thanks for writing.
karigane chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Interesting start.
Bergamotte chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
The Opposite of Logic was an absolutely stunning story. You brought us from anger to tears to joy to awe. I'll be reading all your Star Trek stories. Thank you for this.
UrielsSong chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I haven't been on FF for long and it's been great going back and discovering these older stories. This is one of the best I've read. Thank you so much for sharing.
kendrat199 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Did you write a one-shot of the introduction to Grayson to Sarek. I love him so and would love to see his interaction with Uhura and Spock's son
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
that was unexpected news!

but i'm glad and happy that they're back on the enterprise, with their son!

great story!
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
can only hope for that too!
those two should never be without each other
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
yes! the little guy is finally there!
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
and it doesn't look like he will be there in time... :(
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
so the elder spock is doing the task of informing the younger spock of what's happening...
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
let's hope the baby is ok!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
that coldness must be soo hard to bear!

gotta love pavel!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
wow that must be hard for spock!

and it can't be easy for uhura as well. but i'm glad she's decided to keep the baby
1,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »