Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
debj85 chapter 14 . 6/4
Awwww I absolutely love this story!
Thank you Soooo much for sharing this amazing story :)
mugglehugger chapter 14 . 3/4
This story was brilliant. Loved the flashbacks, especially, and Kirk and Grayson :) Very cute. Thanks!
kmj1989 chapter 14 . 2/8
I liked it a lot! And poor Kirk, having to marry the woman he cares about to his best friend. But he and Christine totally belong together. Good Job!
LillianSev chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
It is the opposite of logical that I should write to you now, after not doing so at any other chapter. However, it seems only appropriate to make you aware of certain - aw heck, I loved this and you did an awesome job; I've watched the movie and you did spectacularly with all the characters and what I'm trying to say is - ahem - forgive me for that, er, lapse of character. I should stop with the attempt at Spock-ness, shouldn't I? Lol. You were magnificent and I look forward to reading more of your fics if possible. Cheers! :)
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story as you injected the right amount of tension to keep readers engaged without it turning sappy. Your characters were brilliant!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
One of my favorite Uhura and Spock stories. Reread it ever so often. Thank you for the read.
mlesha chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Wonderful story.
PraticallyCharmed chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Nice ending
PraticallyCharmed chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
O my god that must have been painful for kirk but the wedding was cute
PraticallyCharmed chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Aw their getting married on the ship
PraticallyCharmed chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Lovely it's great
PraticallyCharmed chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Exciting
PraticallyCharmed chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Aw I wonder what their going to name it
PraticallyCharmed chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
O my god I hope she'll be fine n the baby too
PraticallyCharmed chapter 7 . 7/16/2014