Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
Jay chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Thank you, your fic gave me an emotional time... Thank you!
Uhura the 9th chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Oh my! This started off really sad, that Spock chose another woman after all Uhura has done for him. boy, I like they way you wrote the Enterprise crew loyalty to her and Spock Prime helped re-unite them back. I just found it weird that Sarek married Spock's former wife. Loved the drama!
Trista 3 chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
Amazing story! Spock should be happy Sarek has found love again even if it is with his ex wife. If Spock still cared for T'Lan then Nyota/Spock would have a problem!
Trista 3 chapter 13 . 2/20/2017
If Spock had no returned, I would want Jim/Nyota to raise Grayson. Scotty crying at the wedding lol
Trista 3 chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I do not blame Jim! Spock left Nyota! Jim has/was there for her and the baby! If it was not for the baby Spock would still be gone. Nyota should have not so easily forgiven Spock. Nyota should have made Spock crawl back lol but took him back after Spock learned his lesson!
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
I feel so bad for Nyota! Jim was funny with his and Spock conversation! Naked wedding lol!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2017
heyyyyyyyyyy pre-mature births! cool.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
oh no. my soul is going to be destroyed, I know that much.
Lavender73 chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
This was perfect. I am so sad it is over. The story flowed so beautifully. It had angst, humor, and romance. I loved it!
Ghostbuster30 chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
What is the translation
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
This is only the second Star Trek fanfic i've ever read (I was craving a change from Harry Potter) but I must say, I really really loved this! Thank you so much for writing this, it really fed my craving for good fics, as well as my new love for Star Trek fanfic! You write so well and this is definitely a new favourite!
TheLastRider chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Interesting story! My only qualm is that Uhura would have given him all of the facts before he made a final decision; it would have been more believable if she had found out after he had already left.

Besides that, good work. I especially appreciated the Kirk/Uhura twist; it was well done. Also, Bones was great. And Chekov being cute, and Scotty crying at the wedding. :) Basically, your characters were pretty true to the originals.
utleighton7 chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
Loved this story! Hoping that you write more spuhura fanfiction and that you finish the one where Spock thinks Nyota is dead but she's not. Please, please, please finish that one...Yes, I'm begging you. :-)
jovcyn12 chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
I cannot thank you enough for the time and talent that went into writing such a great piece of work.(sigh)it's too bad that jj abrams couldnt approach you about this and put it on the big screen.I'm doing the next best thing and save it to my favorites!
Six2VII chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
Oh my gosh! This fic was the best. Superb job. Omg I love it. Thanks for sharing!
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »