Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
Shiarc chapter 14 . 10/2
This is so good!
darkhinatalove chapter 14 . 12/11/2019
This was a wonderful read and I enjoyed it very much.
Original Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
This was nerve wrecking to read and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for writing it.
BlackBohemianBabe chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Phew what a Start!
Metamorphic Jenny chapter 14 . 9/7/2018
I find this story beautiful and emotional! The relationship between Uhura and Spock is well-written and they feels right together
Penelope Applegate chapter 14 . 6/9/2018
I LOVED THIS. I’m so glad I found it. I searched for most favorited complete fics, and I swallowed it all in one sitting. Perfectly written and very moving without being too contrived or melodramatic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Penelope Applegate chapter 13 . 6/9/2018
“Pay me no mind” - hahaha! Love it!
Penelope Applegate chapter 11 . 6/9/2018
I had a four lb. baby so this hits so close to home. It’s scary! I am loving this reunion scene though. So touching and full of raw emotion.
Penelope Applegate chapter 6 . 6/9/2018
Hehe sneaky Jim. I like it. I love how true to character this fic is.
Penelope Applegate chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
Hm. I don’t like her. I don’t have reason not to like her.

Oh wait. Yeah. She’s not Uhura.
Penelope Applegate chapter 2 . 6/9/2018
ALL THE TEARS MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT
whirlingskirts chapter 14 . 1/31/2018
I cheated and read some of the reviews first to see if this was a sad ending because I don't do those. Glad it was not. I was shocked Uhuru let him come back so easily. I guess she knows the sincerity levels of her Vulcan. All-in-all this was a very sweet story. I'm glad Sarek and T'Lan also found companionship.
whirlingskirts chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
"To Be Continued"

I am so glad to be reading this years later when the story is complete. If this was a work in progress I'd be crazed right now. lol! Thank goodness I only have to press next.
Jay chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Thank you, your fic gave me an emotional time... Thank you!
Uhura the 9th chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Oh my! This started off really sad, that Spock chose another woman after all Uhura has done for him. boy, I like they way you wrote the Enterprise crew loyalty to her and Spock Prime helped re-unite them back. I just found it weird that Sarek married Spock's former wife. Loved the drama!
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »