Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
utleighton7 chapter 14 . 9/9
Loved this story! Hoping that you write more spuhura fanfiction and that you finish the one where Spock thinks Nyota is dead but she's not. Please, please, please finish that one...Yes, I'm begging you. :-)
jovcyn12 chapter 14 . 8/29
I cannot thank you enough for the time and talent that went into writing such a great piece of work.(sigh)it's too bad that jj abrams couldnt approach you about this and put it on the big screen.I'm doing the next best thing and save it to my favorites!
Six2VII chapter 14 . 8/25
Oh my gosh! This fic was the best. Superb job. Omg I love it. Thanks for sharing!
Sassy-Shuriken chapter 14 . 8/10
This was just beautiful. Great story :)
Not usually one for shorter stories, however this was perfectly executed and extremely well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it! You captured each character perfectly and the story was unique and refreshingly unpredictable.
breaker99 chapter 14 . 7/9
Amazing! I have enjoyed this story from beginning to end plus Grayson was adorable :-)
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 14 . 4/2
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER!
ARobTheMellow chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
So amazing and awesome and all the other good adjs out there!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
cool
rekcuf137 chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
I'm just reading this for the first time, and I had to pause to say that I'm so in love! You do so well characterizing each person! Can't wait to keep going! :)
debj85 chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Awwww I absolutely love this story!
Thank you Soooo much for sharing this amazing story :)
mugglehugger chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
This story was brilliant. Loved the flashbacks, especially, and Kirk and Grayson :) Very cute. Thanks!
kmj1989 chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
I liked it a lot! And poor Kirk, having to marry the woman he cares about to his best friend. But he and Christine totally belong together. Good Job!
LillianSev chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
It is the opposite of logical that I should write to you now, after not doing so at any other chapter. However, it seems only appropriate to make you aware of certain - aw heck, I loved this and you did an awesome job; I've watched the movie and you did spectacularly with all the characters and what I'm trying to say is - ahem - forgive me for that, er, lapse of character. I should stop with the attempt at Spock-ness, shouldn't I? Lol. You were magnificent and I look forward to reading more of your fics if possible. Cheers! :)
1,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »