Reviews for The Opposite of Logic
Guest chapter 14 . 4h
I'm back here enjoyng this after reading TheWatcherObserves' riffs on your story. Thank you for writing
a trace of amber chapter 13 . 7/27
I love that you dealt with Kirk's regrets and had him really be a mature adult about it.
a trace of amber chapter 10 . 7/26
I just love the way bones kicks them both out at the end like goodbye gentlemen go do your man show down somewhere else!
Shiarc chapter 14 . 10/2/2020
This is so good!
darkhinatalove chapter 14 . 12/11/2019
This was a wonderful read and I enjoyed it very much.
Original Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
This was nerve wrecking to read and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for writing it.
BlackBohemianBabe chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Phew what a Start!
Metamorphic Jenny chapter 14 . 9/7/2018
I find this story beautiful and emotional! The relationship between Uhura and Spock is well-written and they feels right together
Penelope Applegate chapter 14 . 6/9/2018
I LOVED THIS. I’m so glad I found it. I searched for most favorited complete fics, and I swallowed it all in one sitting. Perfectly written and very moving without being too contrived or melodramatic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Penelope Applegate chapter 13 . 6/9/2018
“Pay me no mind” - hahaha! Love it!
Penelope Applegate chapter 11 . 6/9/2018
I had a four lb. baby so this hits so close to home. It’s scary! I am loving this reunion scene though. So touching and full of raw emotion.
Penelope Applegate chapter 6 . 6/9/2018
Hehe sneaky Jim. I like it. I love how true to character this fic is.
Penelope Applegate chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
Hm. I don’t like her. I don’t have reason not to like her.

Oh wait. Yeah. She’s not Uhura.
Penelope Applegate chapter 2 . 6/9/2018
ALL THE TEARS MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT
whirlingskirts chapter 14 . 1/31/2018
I cheated and read some of the reviews first to see if this was a sad ending because I don't do those. Glad it was not. I was shocked Uhuru let him come back so easily. I guess she knows the sincerity levels of her Vulcan. All-in-all this was a very sweet story. I'm glad Sarek and T'Lan also found companionship.
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »