Reviews for Mahou Sensei Negima, Ninja Sensei Naruto
Mayakori-san chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
This Story is Amazing the way you keep everyone in character

BRW are you going to continue this story
Path-of-Otaku chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Once again, great chapter.

I thought Naruto was a little downplayed, but that's okay, 'cause I know he'll make a comeback. Would've been nice if Kaede actually kissed him, but I like how the relationships are developing.

Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next, and what girls will fall for Naruto. Personally, I think he'd be great with Ku Fei, Kaede, and Mana (kinda new to my Naruto cross-pairing crave), but it's your story, so it's your call. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
Path-of-Otaku chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Great chap, again. All of them were very in character, especially Naruto.

I kinda expected that the girls would try to glomp Naruto, but I didn't expect him to use replacement. In fact, I kinda wish he didn't, 'cause I think it's kinda nice for him to be getting attention.

Nice way to portray his ability to evolve during a fight, and how he beat Ryu. I can't wait to see how Ku Fei reacts to him mastering her teachings so quickly.
Path-of-Otaku chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I really loved this chapter. Your fight scenes were pretty good.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Ku Fei is going to be paired up with Naruto, considering that from what I've read, he did beat her in a one-on-one match. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm right, cause I haven't seen many of them and I think they'd be great together.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
wat going to happen next
Sora Hoshi chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I love how you added Shikamaru's line in as copy-right infringement! That was TOTALLY AWESOME! XD
Valinor's Twilight chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Great update. Loved it.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Bitchin' like a kitchen...it was the only word I could think of that rhymes. Anyway, rad cross-over. looking forward to more.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Great story, I love it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
interesting fic,any pairings?
Lord Grond chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Heroes-of-Love chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Cool story so far can't wait for chapter 4. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that both Naruto and Sasuke are going to be the first two to learn and use Ki while Sakura is left to cover up for the two of them
frik1000 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Wow, this has really improved compared to your last two chapters. It is much longer, more detailed and better in just every way. Good job.

By the way, you mentioned at the start that you'd combine Shippuden and have them grow over time, does that mean your going to have them learn their Shippuden techniques earlier than canon or something?

Also just when in the Naruto and Negima timeline does this story take place?