Reviews for TUAOA:Naruto: Terror of the Einst
annea101 chapter 4 . 6/19
Not that There's anything wrong with the story, but you might want to get a beta to edit this.
Dragon0905 chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
Just finished ch30. Make sakuras playmate into a baby factory (evil feral grin)
Dragon0905 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Ok just finished ch 17. Are there any chapters that don't end in "cliff hanger no jutsu"?
Dragon0905 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Just finished ch5. The crystals were seen embedded in the tenticles/ROOTS in hinatas dream portent scene. I don't play resident evil anymore. Not since re2 or first showed rockets to the face didnt slow him down. Rediculously hard. I never bothered to finish it after over 100 tries of getting my ass handed to me in the police station. I'm guessing something to do with nemisis.
drevagon chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
I hope you make the sequel because if it is anything like this one then I know it will be epic.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I loved your choice of my plague by slipknot, I'm a huge slipknot fan myself and I squealed like a fan girl when I saw that XD keep up the great work!
Dragunav chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
So if Narutos' Items weren't ready..What would be the point for Kakashi to get the items? Clever thinking. He's not 3 months late if his order isn't finished...
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
that was one funny hinata hour hahahahaha and speaking of sasuke what do you Think of his 'enternal' sharigan?
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
eveerr a tumble weed hahaha
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
i imagined hinata fainting with a small nosebleed and it was funny
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
ewww picture of animal sex *pukes*

me: *standing in the crowd* *puts naruto cap on and picks up a naruto sign that has his name on it and startes shaking it gently while smiling* good job
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
that so cute where hnata touched naruto accidently then they both blushed and that was funny

at the end of hinata hour
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
when is there going to be a lemon? and cool story
Sierpedro777 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hey its me. SOrry I haven't been online or anything lately. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my your stories either. School has been busy.

Problem: I can't get into my fanfiction account. I don't know why but the site tells me that my email isn't registered with the account. I may have to get a new account to finish my story.

Just so you know, I am now CannedMadMan66 on DA now. Please look for me on there for now on. Thanks.
bh18 chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
GOOD GOD I CAN'T READ THIS ANYMORE! This thing sucks! It just plain sucks on every level I can imagine! I the only reason I made it this far was because of the naru/hina fluff! Do you even HAVE a Beta Reader? If so, FIRE that guy/girl now! He doesn't know squat about what a Beta reader is supposed to do or he/she doesn't know squat about... well much else if he/she passes this steaming pile of shit through!

Now that my rant is out it's time for the compliments. Which are FEW. Your story structure is excellent, that much I like but your grammar and sentance structure is HORRIBLE! I would give you some advice about how to fix this but the problems are just too damn many to list in a review! Wait, I'm ranting again. Aside from the...you know whats. This has the potential to be an excellent fic if you just scrub the shit shelf off. Get yourself a decent Beta reader, and by decent I mean a god, Microsoft Word, if you have it which I find doubtful, and a crash course in writing. Oh and dialoge. Nobody talks like this. "I am not sure why I did not do this." Too crisp, formal and unreal. People use conjectures (Is that right?) like I'm, don't, They're and such. Also I remembered you have a habit for using one word in one sentence twice, i.e. She exuberatly said with exuberace. That is just plain no. That and your overuse of the word 'as.' Do us and everyone else a favor, AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAUGE!