Reviews for Breaking Point
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Not sure what the deal was with the Harry Potter stuff or the green button square thingy, but okay... I'm guessing the latter had something to do with reviews. Here's mine.

The story looks great so far. It's too early to tell, but I really think that you have a good idea here, and the descriptions are pretty cool. Not to be a critic though, but you might want to watch for your characters hopping to sudden accurate conclusions. What I mean is how when Grace was walking, she suddenly had a moment of brilliance in which she not only figured out she was in Africa, but maybe, possibly, probably in the wrong decade. I don't know, I suppose it's possible, but if I woke up in the middle of someplace strange, what decade I'm in would not be the first thing that pops into mind. I'd think about that after I figured out how in the world I got there in the first place.

Other than that, pretty good! I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep it up!
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great to see this finally posted! Awesome description of how one would feel being stranded in a hot, dry area.

Can't wait to read more!
Sam chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I like this story already and really love the premise. She seems a bit Mary-Sueish so try to give her some weaknesses or something to balance her strengths out.

But the fact that she isn't beautiful and can be mistaken for a boy is good. Yes, good. Extremely-Beautiful-Amazing-Mary-Sue looks are bad, but normal average looks are very good.